2022 Season Discussion Thread

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Someone just offered me Jonathan Taylor for Dobbins and Pierce.

That’s a no from me right? My RB2 would be either Singletary or Edmonds or Herbert. Or Deebo.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Someone just offered me Jonathan Taylor for Dobbins and Pierce.

That’s a no from me right? My RB2 would be either Singletary or Edmonds or Herbert. Or Deebo.
I’ll be honest my immediate reaction was to take that but I am not buying Dobbins or Pierce but I am also open to the idea that I’m wrong for that.

But with how Indy’s offense has looked I would re-think my immediate reaction even given my take on Dobbins and Pierce.

I do think it’s possible Singletary becomes a thing, though.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll be honest my immediate reaction was to take that but I am not buying Dobbins or Pierce but I am also open to the idea that I’m wrong for that.

But with how Indy’s offense has looked I would re-think my immediate reaction even given my take on Dobbins and Pierce.

I do think it’s possible Singletary becomes a thing, though.
He pulled the offer anyways. This is the league I drafted poorly at RB, my top 2 RB picks were Dobbins and Edmonds, Singletary was 3rd and Pierce 4th. There was a whole run between my second and third round picks.

Pierce looks like a safe RB2, Singletary depends on if they ever stick with him, the bills keep trying not to.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
My team turned into a MASH unit over the course of a week

out:
RB Javonte Williams (week 4)
RB Damien Harris (left game early today)
WR Rashod Bateman
WR Julio Jones
WR Isiah McKenIe
TE Dawson Knox
K Dustin Hopkins

• Wow
Reactions: tacogeoff
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Was 4-0 going into Sunday, going against my cousin and had a 60/40 odds of pulling out the victory.

Ekeler and Nic Chubb decide to go off on me, which allows me to lose. I rolled the dice and started Jamaal Williams over Raheem Mostert - which was a bad move. The Lions were shut out, Williams only gave me about 6 points while Mostert would’ve provided nearly 20. :madfire::madfire:

Side note - I’m considering trading for a better WR. Elijah Moore has tanked this season.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
Up by 30-35 going into tonight (don’t remember exact number), have Josh jacobs….now losing by 4 thanks to my opponent having the Mahomes and Kelce stack

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Got Kenneth Walker with #3 waiver priority in my 16 team league, feels good. Guy with #1 priority is 1-4 and didnt make any claims. Guy with 2nd peiorty grabbed Randell Cobb, he had zero WR's to start in his wr2 spot so i can understand it but still cant believe he passed on Walker and didnt go for Cobb or any other WR with a second waiver claim. We also play each other this week

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Glad I held onto to Walker since the draft.

Very tempted to go with Robinson tonight as my flex with Higgins a GTD, but I can always throw Gabe Davis in that spot if Higgins don't play. .5 PPR

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
I have probably the worst undefeated team in the history of undefeated teams (both me and my opponent have 0 players tonight).

This week, I started DJ Moore, Elijah Moore, MVS and Garrett Wilson (5,5 PPR points total), and I somehow won, because my opponent had an even worse lineup than this...

• Haha
Reactions: Smirnov2Chistov

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
I have one 12-0 team (play your opponent and the average every week), a 5-1 team, and then a 2-4 team where I have third most points for in the league, and a 5-7 team where I have the least points for in the league lol.

Fantasy football is a fickle mistress.

Reactions: Rodgerwilco
Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Can someone offer me advice on what to do with Darren Waller? Had two good weeks and now he's been trending downwords for three weeks. (5.2, 5.4, and 0 due to injury).

Someone offered me Darrell Henderson Jr as a trade for Waller. DHJ would probably be my RB2 option or Flex.

This week, I started DJ Moore, Elijah Moore

I had DJ Moore and Elijah Moore. Dropped them two weeks ago.

It seems like one week my RBs help me, the next the WRs help.

Yarice

Oct 28, 2011
Can someone offer me advice on what to do with Darren Waller? Had two good weeks and now he's been trending downwords for three weeks. (5.2, 5.4, and 0 due to injury).

Someone offered me Darrell Henderson Jr as a trade for Waller. DHJ would probably be my RB2 option or Flex.

I had DJ Moore and Elijah Moore. Dropped them two weeks ago.

It seems like one week my RBs help me, the next the WRs help.
Yeah, it's a league with deep rosters, so no better options in FA unfortunately. Will probably bench Elijah next week, but I feel like DJ will start all season long...

For your trade, I guess it depends on who would replace Waller. I do not have high expectations on him for the rest of the year, so if you have an okay TE to replace him, I would do it I guess.

Jan 21, 2011
Massachusetts
Yeah, it's a league with deep rosters, so no better options in FA unfortunately. Will probably bench Elijah next week, but I feel like DJ will start all season long...

For your trade, I guess it depends on who would replace Waller. I do not have high expectations on him for the rest of the year, so if you have an okay TE to replace him, I would do it I guess.

I have Njoku as my starting TE really. I can’t count on Waller.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad