Red Sox/MLB 2022 Regular Season V- RED SOX 5-6 IN AUGUST (56-58) - Chris Sale breaks wrist riding a bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Fernando Tatis got popped for PEDs and is suspended 80 games

This really saddens me, he's such an exciting young player that the league needs more of. I don't know if he was just using it as an aid in his recovery from his injury or if he was always on some stuff, but either way a massive disappointment

Edit: Positive for Clostebol which is an anabolic steroid
Good reminder that steroids never went away. Most players just cycle off before they get caught.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Good reminder that steroids never went away. Most players just cycle off before they get caught.
These guys have money to get some really good shit that’s tough to find in their system and they also have the resources and knowledge (knowing how to cycle) to beat testing. The more money they have, the easier it is for them to do PED’s. It’s not just a baseball thing, this is the dirty secret in almost all sports

Reactions: quietbruinfan

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1660358319767.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I talked myself into giving Judge 7/280

Hard not to feel good for Barnes. I thought he was burnt toast but he’s pitching with a lot of fire since coming back. Disgusting knee buckler to get out of the 7th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad