Red Sox/MLB 2022 Regular Season V- RED SOX 5-6 IN AUGUST (56-58) - Chris Sale breaks wrist riding a bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I know we're all looking for ways to get hyped since the main club collapsed, but fcl steals? lol come on, man.
When you’re towards the top of the league in steals that is a good indicator of his plus speed, yes. “Lol cmon man” sorry for contributing context, I’ll try and bring as little insight as your post next time.

I shouldn’t have to explain to you how a guy slugging .550 having a bunch of steals is a pretty exciting thing. He’s tooled up. That’s the point.

Last edited:
Reactions: BruinsFanSince94

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Hosmer is a meh hitter 250-260 and can only drive really slow stuff.

Pham is mediocre at best, but has power.

Duran, hope he runs to outer Mongolia-really fast. Tell em they started an exciting new league there, where you do not have to catch fly balls and can pretend they did not happen.

Martinez, Bogaerts and Devers need some stamps, because they are mailing it in.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Hosmer is a meh hitter 250-260 and can only drive really slow stuff.

Pham is mediocre at best, but has power.

Duran, hope he runs to outer Mongolia-really fast. Tell em they started an exciting new league there, where you do not have to catch fly balls and can pretend they did not happen.

Martinez, Bogaerts and Devers need some stamps, because they are mailing it in.

Career .277 hitter.

You talked to him this morning? That’s how you know?

No, did you?

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Fernando Tatis got popped for PEDs and is suspended 80 games

This really saddens me, he's such an exciting young player that the league needs more of. I don't know if he was just using it as an aid in his recovery from his injury or if he was always on some stuff, but either way a massive disappointment

Edit: Positive for Clostebol which is an anabolic steroid

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Fernando Tatis got popped for PEDs and is suspended 80 games

This really saddens me, he's such an exciting young player that the league needs more of. I don't know if he was just using it as an aid in his recovery from his injury or if he was always on some stuff, but either way a massive disappointment

Edit: Positive for Clostebol which is an anabolic steroid
AA Rehab too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad