Patriots/NFL 2022 Regular Season Part 2: 7-8 week 17 vs. Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Man screw Baker Carolina should stick with PJ Walker

Are both Brady and Rodger gonna lose to suck teams this week?
Denver, TB, GB a are all going down the drain. Lv is extremely close to it, and you might add Miami to that list after tonight. Well thought of teams disintegrating is the primary storyline of this season for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: The National

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Jets are about to win their 4th in a row, no that Broncos are great but Jets aren’t tripping over themselves like they always have

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
The pats really might be the worst team in the afc east.
I’m still believing that Bill can coach the Jets into puking on themselves, and hopefully the offense can start using this Zappe experience to get in sync with Mac and go on a little run.

I’m happy for Geno Smith I hope he can get a little payday from this how ever long it lasts

Reactions: CDJ and MustardStew

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I’m still believing that Bill can coach the Jets into puking on themselves, and hopefully the offense can start using this Zappe experience to get in sync with Mac and go on a little run.

I’m happy for Geno Smith I hope he can get a little payday from this how ever long it lasts

Simplify the offense a bit like they did for Zappe and let Mac play.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Jets are about to win their 4th in a row, no that Broncos are great but Jets aren’t tripping over themselves like they always have
Brett Rypien = Russell Wilson, I saw no difference

JC Jackson dislocated his kneecap :(. That’s a rough injury. Brothers done it 3 times. I’d imagine he’d get surgery for it, my brother didn’t and that’s why it pops back out when he does things like slip on ice

Reactions: The National
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad