Red Sox/MLB 2022 REGULAR SEASON III - THE RED SOX 4-10 IN JULY (47-43)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Yes, indeed! Trust the process! It’s a *process*. Something they haven’t had since Theo. They’re not just gonna go out and run the team like a random know-nothing miserable douche fan because of a bad series in July. Here to help.

You’re not allowed to root for them when they’re really good in the near future, we will remember.
Um dude I don't give a flying f*** what you and your cult following do. I am here win or lose.

I hate Dalbec.

Just send him down forever.
It's offensive that the Boston Red Sox keep trotting him out there

Reactions: sarge88

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Stop pinch hitting Dalbec. He needs to go down to Worcester so badly. He looks like he has NO idea.

Cora with a terrible decision.

We need the All Star break more than team.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
The 99 is saving a lot of money this week
😠

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Really weird to keep bashing the fact that the Red Sox also have a legitimate longterm process in place despite how this season is going
Every team thinks they have a long term process. It's never a guarantee to pan out. That's why they are called prospects. Forgive me for being upset over a soon to be last place team.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Every team thinks they have a long term process. It's never a guarantee to pan out. That's why they are called prospects. Forgive me for being upset over a soon to be last place team.
talk about a simple view of organizational building, no nuance whatsoever like they haven’t gone from a bottom 3 farm system to a top 5 one while also improving the major league team at the same time. You realize not all prospects are created equally right? And having a loaded system means more will pan out, right?

Btw You remember what happened last time they had a top 5 system right?

I hope you stick around when they’re a wagon in the next few years. It seems you’re only a fan when you can bitch about them so I imagine you’ll disappear

Last edited:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Not sure why Vasquez pinch hit for Cordero instead of....any of the others that followed. Just a weird decision.

Dalbec needs to be off the roster. There is no reason to keep him here. Zero.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Not sure why Vasquez pinch hit for Cordero instead of....any of the others that followed. Just a weird decision.

Dalbec needs to be off the roster. There is no reason to keep him here. Zero.
Well, they certainly miscalculated and should have traded him in offseason. I actually said in the offseason they should consider it.

It would also require going out and getting an actual first baseman for the first time in 3 years. That doesn't appear to be part of the process.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Well, they certainly miscalculated and should have traded him in offseason. I actually said in the offseason they should consider it.

It would also require going out and getting an actual first baseman for the first time in 3 years. That doesn't appear to be part of the process.
Triston Casas must not exist, interesting.

Just running up the score now.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Sigh. Some people just cannot grasp that it's possible to post after wins AND losses. Already quoted myself once, don't make me do it again. It's just the same old nonsense over and over again. Wash, rinse, repeat. And again, because you have a differing opinion on how the Boston Red Sox should be run/viewed you are automatically an idiot. This place is great. Not every single Red Sox fan is a defend the wall at all costs, Red Sox can do no wrong fan. There's room for all types of fans. Blind homers and more emotional fans who praise the team when they do well and criticize them when they look like a little league team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad