Boston Red Sox 2022 Media Guide.pdf
Boston Red Sox 2022 Media_Compressed.pdf

Last edited:

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Except theirs stopped in 2016, which is proven in this letter from the MLB. The Red Sox did not, they continued.

• The letter does not accuse the Yankees of sign-stealing after the crucial date of Sept. 15, 2017, when Manfred announced that from that day forward electronic sign stealing would be subject to more severe punishments. In fact, the letter does not accuse the team of stealing signs at any point during the 2017 season.

The Astros and Red Sox were later punished for real time, electronic sign stealing after 9/15/17. Boston relayed sign sequences to runners on second base during the 2018 season, when they won the World Series. Houston, according to sources with direct knowledge, participated in real-time electronic sign stealing with no runners on base during the 2017 World Series, which they won.

Maybe "duplicitious" regarding prior to 2016 however, not at all after that date.

Counterpoint: f*** the Yankees.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I’d feel bad for Barnes if he didn’t get that extension. His arm is toast. Not much he can do about it. I did see one 95 at least but he’s been 92/93 this year and quite frankly he’s probably not big league qualify with that unless he’s in mop up duty
It happens to all athletes. I hate seeing a guy get bashed that played big part in past great teams so I agree withvyou about feeling bad .Sadly all players skills diminish and pitchers I can see it happening quicker.Anyways hope he bounces back

Reactions: CDJ

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
He has 100% every right to own another one. But to own the Penguins and be at that game in Pittsburgh when the Bruins were in town and rooting for the home team is 100% tone deaf.
Fair.

And if you want to criticize him for buying the Penguins, then go ahead.

But a certain percentage of Red Sox fans have acted like Liverpool has been a drain on FSG's coffers since the day he bought them, and I don't get it.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Because every team that visits that park somehow has a "force field" around that whole area preventing them from hitting one over there also???
Typical dumb shit Yankee fan response.

No one is saying it doesn't benefit both teams, though I'd argue the team that plays you know...81 games there probably benefits more than a team that plays 9, but what do I know.

The point is, an MLB stadium should not have a dimension like that, without something to counter it, IE the Monster, or any other high wall. That 3rd HR Rizzo hit was an absolute f***ing joke.

There's way too much data out there regarding balls hit to RF in Yankee stadium that would be an out in every single other ballpark in the league. That shouldn't be a thing.

Reactions: CDJ

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
Typical dumb shit Yankee fan response.

No one is saying it doesn't benefit both teams, though I'd argue the team that plays you know...81 games there probably benefits more than a team that plays 9, but what do I know.

The point is, an MLB stadium should not have a dimension like that, without something to counter it, IE the Monster, or any other high wall. That 3rd HR Rizzo hit was an absolute f***ing joke.

There's way too much data out there regarding balls hit to RF in Yankee stadium that would be an out in every single other ballpark in the league. That shouldn't be a thing.
Wow. Just wow. Not even going to respond after that first sentence. Have a great life.

Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Schreiber throwing 94 from that arm angle is interesting, especially when we are in a division with prominent righty bats

Wacha looks shockingly good so far

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
If I’m doing this right:

Red Sox may have beaten the Blue Jays but it’s because the BJ’s lost more than the Sox winning. They’re unimpressive and Chaim needs to go cuz they’re not better out of the gate and like everything else in life, results need to happen now or its ovah.

• Haha
Reactions: McGarnagle and CDJ

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
If I’m doing this right:

Red Sox may have beaten the Blue Jays but it’s because the BJ’s lost more than the Sox winning. They’re unimpressive and Chaim needs to go cuz they’re not better out of the gate and like everything else in life, results need to happen now or its ovah.
Your right it's only early but again you want to get some Ws early cause always chasing is tough .That was a big win last nite after tough game day before .These division games are big .

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
So….Whitlock goes 3 innings

They just stick him as a closer they probably win 2 of these recent losses

Story is an elite SS playing second and Arroyo very good at second - yet because they don’t want to insult Bogearts they play Story at SS

Of course, Bogearts rests today and Arroyo makes a routine grounder error and leads to an. Unearned run and the way going this might be enough

Yet they offer Bogearts a joke extension which is an insult

I’m not very focused on them yet with the Bruins and draft

This is absurd from 30,000 feet

1. Make Whitlock the 9th inning closer
2. Offer Bogearts the Freeman contract 6/162 with understanding you may have to move at some point
3. Get a RF platoon

Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad