Celtics/NBA 2022 Playoffs- Part 4- Eastern Conference Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Decided not to post during the game cause I am tired of getting so angry.

Glad they won. Still think because of injuries and home court Miami should be considered the slightest of favorites.
They are healthy no one can beat them or than themselves being selfish

Whispers starting that Williams will Not play and Smart WILL. That is not good. Bam triple double incoming.
Yup Bam not a fan of Williams

Reactions: EverettMike

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
I'm an expert when it comes to the Celtics. I'm gonna say U DONT EVEN KNOW d00d they k33pin smaa33t out for dis gaaa@yme and plaaayin fo game 6.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Yup the lines crazy I almost bet on the Heat but I really want the Celtics to win obviously. So that would make it no fun to watch. And f*** no am I putting $ on the Celtics and i hope I'm wrong for not doing so.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If Bam is out, fine, rest Williams. But I'm sorry, it's the biggest game of the season and you could have the Heat on the ropes. I know he has soreness but there is simply no reason he can't be playing every game even if you only end up using him limited minutes.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
They already look tired as hell. Incredibly sloppy basketball. If they survive this series they're getting stomped out by the Warriors.

6 turnovers, 4 from Jaylen. He's killing them.

Reactions: smithformeragent

Walkenthewalk

Dec 10, 2008
They already look tired as hell. Incredibly sloppy basketball. If they survive this series they're getting stomped out by the Warriors.

6 turnovers, 4 on Jaylen. He's killing them.
Yeah but why, didn’t they play less than three quarters on Monday night? More like mentally fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad