• CC0FB603-18D7-4BF6-BBA2-FF4C727B95D7.jpeg
    CC0FB603-18D7-4BF6-BBA2-FF4C727B95D7.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Win tonight or it's over. Short of the entire starting five of Miami going down with injury, they aren't beating this team three times in a row including twice on the road. Same situation they faced in Round 2, but worse because they don't have a potential game 7 at home.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Game plan is simple. Take care of the f***ing ball and don't turn it over.

That's it.
It's night like Saturday that make me pause and question whether this team can truly win a championship yet. Absolute amateur night out there

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Ngl I think it was more smart to have him ice it and be out the rest of the game being that they were down so big most of last game. I appreciate the heart and effort but now they’re at decent risk to lose both games.

Not sure it would have made a difference because that was a pretty f***ing bad roll but I do wonder.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Let Marcus rest. It's up to the rest of the boys to STEP UP. White, Pritchard they can get it done.

Ball security is the #1 thing. Don't turn the ball over. Win.

We got this. Believe.

KesselBuiltMyHotrod

Aug 2, 2005
MA
Ngl I think it was more smart to have him ice it and be out the rest of the game being that they were down so big most of last game. I appreciate the heart and effort but now they’re at decent risk to lose both games.

Not sure it would have made a difference because that was a pretty f***ing bad roll but I do wonder.
Ice only slows healing. Unless there was structural damage it's unlikely he made things worse.

Reactions: N o o d l e s

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
They haven't lost 2 in a row since the all star break, no Smart is going to hurt defending their guards but if they can stop the turnovers they're still more talented than Miami. I want to see them make adjustments on defending the screen handoffs though, Strus and Vincent haven't always made them but they are getting a lot of good looks when they run it. Blitz the shooter and turn them into playmakers instead of what they are good at, the C's are athletic enough that they can cheat on defense and still get good contests if their shooters can make plays through the double team

Reactions: pgm16

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Honestly, in this series. I think Robert Williams is more important to have out there since Thesis has become useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad