NHL 2022 -out of town- NHL Off Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Pay your 6 best forwards and 3-4 best d men their market value and fill out the team with prove it guys on ELCs or 1 year deals. Easy. We have been a top 5 or so team for well over 10 years but our front office is too moronic and boneheaded to take this approach how many Beleskeys or Folignos does it take for these morons to wake up. Why should Pasternak take less they will only give the savings to some useless scrub?

If the Bruins had cap space they would have given Rodrigues 4 mil per but Colorado got him for 2.
What teams have used your method successfully? Certainly not Colorado or Tampa

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1663731651997.png

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

Sad. Live organ music makes the atmosphere of pro sporting events so much better. I always enjoyed going to Sunday afternoon MLB games for the team near me the most back in the day because the organist was more prominent -- played variations of hymns before the game and between innings. Gave the games a different vibe. Organ music at hockey games is an institution. It's one of the more prominent things I remember about NHL games as a kid.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
If he’s looking to relocate, the organist at my parish up and quit a week and a half ago.

They had to break out the acoustic guitar last Sunday.

Oh NO. Thats the worst! 🤣 I remember there was one Priest who visited my parish and did the guitar, I remember looking at my friends like

It was awkward. I felt like it was some young teen Bible study. (No hate to those who are into that it's just not my vibe) 😂

I love the organ. It's one of my favorite things about my catholic church. I actually know how to play it. Better than a piano.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Oh NO. Thats the worst! 🤣 I remember there was one Priest who visited my parish and did the guitar, I remember looking at my friends like

It was awkward. I felt like it was some young teen Bible study. (No hate to those who are into that it's just not my vibe) 😂

I love the organ. It's one of my favorite things about my catholic church. I actually know how to play it. Better than a piano.

Best avitar on any of the boards.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
For those who thought we should tank for Bedard, look at this crap:

And to add insult to injury Chychrun doesn't even have a timetable for when he will begin practice due to his ankle and wrist injuries. Very possible he will not be in the lineup on opening night.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Gotta love pre season hockey

Given what we now know about concussions and head injuries, you've got to say at the very least this is problematic. Not a good look for the game. And what on earth do you have to fight about in the pre-season? If it's in response to a particularly egregious hit or other action then fine, have at it. Otherwise leave it alone.

Reactions: JOKER 192

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Given what we now know about concussions and head injuries, you've got to say at the very least this is problematic. Not a good look for the game. And what on earth do you have to fight about in the pre-season? If it's in response to a particularly egregious hit or other action then fine, have at it. Otherwise leave it alone.
Guys are trying to get noticed, that’s an easy way to do it.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Ben Harpur is a fringe NHLer and Jamie Devane is a career AHL guy, they make/stay in the NHL by doing something to set themselves apart from the hundreds of other guys. If it was being better at hockey that's what they'd do, but it's this instead.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Gotta agree, I enjoy a good fight as much as the next guy but given the circumstances , that whole sequence looked completely stupid to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad