GDT: 2022 NHL Playoffs Thread

Senovision

May 23, 2011
These 2 teams as well as a few other teams in the league have 1A type defenseman. ( Hedman, Makar). As good as Chabot 1B is for us, they are a level above that. I think Chabot could get close to that level. It would be nice if he was given another 1B level dman as a partner on our blueline.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
It's a reminder how bad the Hagel trade was every single time he steps on the ice.

I think Rutta is an under the radar RD acquisition. I'm sure he's sick of making minimum. Somehow more noticeable than Hedman this game too.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Tampa are such divas..makes it really hard to watch this crap in a hockey game

Edit: that penalty should be a 5....brutal neck-breaking kind of hit

Hale The Villain

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2008
Stamkos is such a whiner.

He isn't choking like he does most playoffs but he's constantly yapping at the refs.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
It's a reminder how bad the Hagel trade was every single time he steps on the ice.

I think Rutta is an under the radar RD acquisition. I'm sure he's sick of making minimum. Somehow more noticeable than Hedman this game too.

Hagel reminds me of Gaudette... He's faster but not much more effective ,.. if at all.
2 good prospects and 2 1sts (top 10 protected) ... He better have a lot more in him but he hasn't been close to the acquisition Paul is for this run.

Reactions: Icelevel

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Sad. Don't like the Avs. Have never met one that wasn't obnoxious. They whine so much online and they celebrated Chabot getting injured the year they had our pick.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Don't let happiness for Colorado distract you from the fact that Corey Perry has now been to and lost three Cup finals in a row.
I like Perry. I think the Sens should have added him for cheap the year Montreal did. He would have been better than the guys Dorion brought in and he would have been a great guy for Tkachuk to learn some tricks from. Play in 3 Cup finals in a row... win or lose .. lots of players would take that.

Reactions: DrEasy and Deku

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
Anyone remember watching Silfverberg's team Brynas win the Swede championship 10 years ago? I watched the stream with some of you guys here. After they won one of the camera guys followed them into the locker room and just hung out with them as they celebrated, chugging beers and pouring champagne on themselves. Was very raw and memorable, wish the NHL would do something similar.

Reactions: Deku

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Anyone remember watching Silfverberg's team Brynas win the Swede championship 10 years ago? I watched the stream with some of you guys here. After they won one of the camera guys followed them into the locker room and just hung out with them as they celebrated, chugging beers and pouring champagne on themselves. Was very raw and memorable, wish the NHL would do something similar.
Major league baseball if my memory serves me correct has the celebrations from inside the locker room of the winning team with the champagne flying everywhere and the players wear goggles over their eyes.

Reactions: DrEasy and Icelevel

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Congrats to the Avs. Was a helluva a playoff journey and I hope they enjoy tf out of this.

Kudos to the Bolts for putting up such a fight after so much damn hockey played. Except Perry, he's a dirtbag and I hope he makes the finals next year and loses again

Reactions: jabubenice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad