Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 3: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers | 4-2 WIN

tucson83

Sep 30, 2017
flyers fan coming in peace, your team is awesome, you have one of the greatest goalies i have ever seen in my life better than brodeur and roy heck bernie parent in the old flyer days, coach, team outstanding. im rooting for you guys to beat colorado and get that 3 peat. good luck guys.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Finally found the pic:

FVBaWbPWIAAkRip

Reactions: J T Money

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
we won two cups after borderline having sex with that thing.

And lost after acting like a virgin the first time refusing to touch it. Like I get WHY Lindros did it the first time but it's just not a valid superstition. I'm 99% sure the team that touches is more actually wins the Cup more

Reactions: Hoek

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
My takeaway. Can we please get rid of that stupid "Don't touch the trophy" shit after this? Someone's not winning the Cup regardless if you touch it or not so you might as well go to town and celebrate
Has it ever really been a 'thing' though. My best estimate is that it's an even 50-50 split between teams touching it or not.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
It’s true, I know he’s a fan favorite but McD hasn’t been good in the leafs series and then also in the rangers series. Have to assume whatever took him to the locker room is having a negative factor in his performance (hand?)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
It’s true, I know he’s a fan favorite but McD hasn’t been good in the leafs series and then also in the rangers series. Have to assume whatever took him to the locker room is having a negative factor in his performance (hand?)

I don't care what the fancy stats say he's been brilliant. Him and Cernak are taking on the toughest matches, in the most difficult zone draws, against the leagues best offenses, it should be expected that they won't be lights out 100% of the time

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
I don't care what the fancy stats say he's been brilliant. Him and Cernak are taking on the toughest matches, in the most difficult zone draws, against the leagues best offenses, it should be expected that they won't be lights out 100% of the time
Alright, chill. I’m saying he is noticeably lagging on zone exit passes. And that’s before I saw any advanced metrics. It’s just my observation. No one is denigrating precious McD.

Reactions: BoltzManConstant

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad