Post-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs - Round 3: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Rangers | 4-2 WIN

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
dumb-and-dumber-sea-bass.gif

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Tough series. If Igor will play at his best, we need to find a way to score and it won't be easy.
They've a quite important depth, a lot of big bodies and they're younf enough to be hungry.
It's not the best opponent we can meet...

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
Tough series. If Igor will play at his best, we need to find a way to score and it won't be easy.
They've a quite important depth, a lot of big bodies and they're younf enough to be hungry.
It's not the best opponent we can meet...

I agree. They're an up and coming team. They're hungry with skill at all positions. They have grit and just won a big come from behind series so they'll have confidence. Not to mention Trouba who has been annihilating guys all year long. That being said, it's a conference final... so we shouldn't expect an easy opponent. We're going for a three peat boys and girls...I expect it'll be NY and then winner takes Colorado. Will be tough sledding but a great challenge to cement our dynasty. Go bolts!

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
I agree. They're an up and coming team. They're hungry with skill at all positions. They have grit and just won a big come from behind series so they'll have confidence. Not to mention Trouba who has been annihilating guys all year long. That being said, it's a conference final... so we shouldn't expect an easy opponent. We're going for a three peat boys and girls...I expect it'll be NY and then winner takes Colorado. Will be tough sledding but a great challenge to cement our dynasty. Go bolts!
Yes, I think Colorado has at least one feet already in the Finals. If the Avs don't po* their pants, they'll be easily in the Finals.
Btw we need our best hockey to defeat NY. It won't be easy.
Win G1 could help a lot.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
As a Rangers fan it just feels like an amazing opportunity for our guys to come in and play the defending champs, a real, battle tested hockey team in a 7 game series. I think it will be a fight to the end, wouldn't be shocked if its another 7 gamer. Here to wish you all a gentleman's good luck before we hate each other with the passion of 1,000 burning suns! 🤝:cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad