Pre-Game Talk: 2022 NHL Playoffs: Around The League

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I really wanna do this. I hope we win tomorrow.

I got a lot of admiration for you guys after the last two years and I just think it would be fun to share the ice.

I would be honored to take the 1-2-3 and get up to and shake your hand. I ain't thinking about winning nothing. This isn't our finished product. I just want see certain things in certain situations and I've been on house money since winning game 6 against Pittsburgh. A game 7 on the road the last thing on the bingo card. Going through a PhD course in playoffs with the Lightning would be ketchup on the gravy.

I think it would be a more fun series too. Carolina's a better team but we're annoying. We have that cockroach element. They don't. You would break their fortress in game 1, no doubt in my mind, and then they would fold. They're one loss in Carolina away from golfing whether it's literally tomorrow or in the round after that. They're also really easy to aggravate. They're a good team but they don't have IT.

You guys found it and I'm gonna be taking notes when you beat us in 6. Then imma be back to help you clown Colorado.
Well, whatever the result you in particular from HFNYR are welcome here.

Raspewtin is too, but don't tell him I said that.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I'm more worried about the rest for Vasy who has been absolutely lights out, red hot since game 6 against Toronto. Don't want him to cool off.

I could easily see us losing game 1 due to the rest/time off and having to reset for game 2 where they can get going again. But with all the injuries and bruises this rest was very much needed

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'm more worried about the rest for Vasy who has been absolutely lights out, red hot since game 6 against Toronto. Don't want him to cool off.

I could easily see us losing game 1 due to the rest/time off and having to reset for game 2 where they can get going again. But with all the injuries and bruises this rest was very much needed
Vasy is the only one I am worried about having this much time off. But it will just take him one game to reset and go back to god mode.
Vasy, like my big(fat) cat, sleeps with one eye open.

Fear not.

Fear the big cat.

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
I think healing the wounds outweighs the potential sluggishness in game 1. They'll be dialed in from game 2 onward. And if not, they are not worthy becoming the greatest dynasty there ever was.

But I truly believe they will.

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
I really wanna do this. I hope we win tomorrow.

I got a lot of admiration for you guys after the last two years and I just think it would be fun to share the ice.

I would be honored to take the 1-2-3 and get up to and shake your hand. I ain't thinking about winning nothing. This isn't our finished product. I just want see certain things in certain situations and I've been on house money since winning game 6 against Pittsburgh. A game 7 on the road the last thing on the bingo card. Going through a PhD course in playoffs with the Lightning would be ketchup on the gravy.

I think it would be a more fun series too. Carolina's a better team but we're annoying. We have that cockroach element. They don't. You would break their fortress in game 1, no doubt in my mind, and then they would fold. They're one loss in Carolina away from golfing whether it's literally tomorrow or in the round after that. They're also really easy to aggravate. They're a good team but they don't have IT.

You guys found it and I'm gonna be taking notes when you beat us in 6. Then imma be back to help you clown Colorado.
I mean, okay, it's hard not to like a guy who really puts his back into pumping your tires like that, but "ketchup on the gravy"? That's just a great line. I'm stealing it.

Reactions: Machinehead

justloveleafs

Mar 12, 2021
Paris Ontario
It must be delicious for the Bolts to watch these two teams grind and grimace through a game seven.

I know when I played weekend tennis challenger cash events, it was great getting a quick match and watching my finalist or semi finalist go through a grueling nail biting three setter. It was soooo great.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Canes are shitting the bed. How do you guys feel about a NYR matchup?
This is a very boring game 7 to me...

However, the rangers have some guys willing to throw the body, clean or dirty. That's not welcoming but I think our defense is strong enough to contain their offense. Their defense is not overly amazing. Rangers are good enough to be respected and not be taken lightly but I do feel we win the series. Of course a big hit or some puck luck can change a series but I like our odds to meet Colorado/Edmonton in the final.

Aaaaaand 3-0. That's game.

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Welcome aboard. The Canes fans are always really cool on these boards, from my experience.
And I've had no issues with the Bolts or your fans, despite most here hating you guys after the success of the last 2 years (natural result of unparalleled success). Wasn't the biggest fan of the cap shenanigans but 100% within the rules so I don't blame you guys for that at all. In fact as a huge Bruins hater living in Boston I've been to several Bolts/Bruins playoff games here and rooted hard for the Bolts.

Obviously can't stand the Rags and their dirty lucky bullshit, also don't like the Avs and don't want a Canadian team winning it so all in on you guys 3 peating!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad