2022 NHL Entry Draft 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
Yes Goyette is in the same class then McDavid and Makar..

Yeah that’s exactly what I meant… lame

Stick to the Q lol

Hey pipe down dude. This is one of the few threads on this board where are for the most part respectful of various opinions... so welcome. I'm curious where you rank the other OHL players? Overall I haven't been too impressed this year, but I'm curious what you think.

buzzer beater

Oct 24, 2018
Owen Beck is going to hear is name quite early in the draft. He is a stud on face offs and very strong all around player. Plays a 200 ft game. After Wright Goyette and Beck it fades a little but Haight, Ludwinski and Del Bel Belluz are on my top 6 fwds.

The kids lost a year and we could see that until christmas guys like Del Bel Belluz found their rythm quicker because he wasn’t a rookie. Dring the second half we saw top end kids show what they were made of. Guindon and Petrovski stepped it up too in Owen Sound. I think they’ll be potential steals in the third round. I really like the speed and compete level of Beau Jelsma. He’s ranked 88th but I see him go sooner. Sapovaliv and BMB should get drafted high because of their size but I wouldn’t draft them too early. They’re hit or miss in my books but I can see why central scouting see them where they’re ranked.

Last edited:

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Do you think teams look at mcKeen’s list before they make a pick ? Lol
No but Central Scouting is an actual NHL scouting resource that teams use and Bob McKenzie's rankings are a consensus of 10 execs/scouts from 10 different NHL teams. Goyette wasn't in the top 80 of his last rankings but was listed as an Honourable Mention. I'd be flabbergasted if he jumps up into the 10-26 range in July.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
What? He's an example of why it isn't. Sergechev sucks and he would be exposed if he wasn't on that stacked team.
How does sergachev suck? Hes a 40 points D playing 2nd pairing minutes lmao. He has like 30 less ES points than Hedman since 2017, do you realize how impressive that is? On top of that, hes a complete nutcase and will hit anything on sight.

Hes a good player, not every player needs to be perfect to be effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad