GDT: 2022 NHL Draft, Rd 1 Thursday 7/7 ESPN 4:00pm, Rds 2-7 Friday 7/8 NHL Network 8am

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Sharks picks

Rd 1. 11th overall
Rd 3. 76th overall
Rd 4. 108th overall
Rd 5. 136th overall
Rd 5. 140th overall
Rd 6. 172nd overall
Rd 7. 195th overall
Rd 7. 204th overall
Rd 7. 217th overall

Let the Mike Grier era begin.

**NOTE FROM THE MODS**
Please don't start new threads for each Sharks pick. The mods will be putting up placeholder threads for each pick the team owns before unlocking & adjusting them as necessary as the team uses/trades those selections.

Basically what we don't want is a dozen threads all about the same guy who just got selected as everyone desperately races to be the first one to plant their flag.

ALSO A NOTE FOR OUTSIDE PUBLICATIONS POSTING LINKS TO THEIR CONTENT: Do not start a new thread for your stuff. Please put all player specific material in that player's thread or put general draft content in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
200w.gif

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Yes, provided we could move out Burns. Meier, Hertl, Couture, Debrincat, Eklund is the start of a good top 6. Swap Reimer for Pulj, move Burns for a 2nd, draft Bedard after a Karlsson injury and we’re a year away from being a year away!

Reactions: Tkachuk4MVP

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Still young and has pretty decent stats outside of 1 season. But brings just as much as kuemper other then experience.
Has gotten progressively worse every NHL season. This year is the most concerning because you can see his teammate put up a Vezina season behind the same team that Georgiev was sub-.900 behind.
Thoughts on Kirby Dach? No relation.
Big body but slow skater and doesn't do a lot on the scoresheet. If the price is low enough then I would consider, but he's a 3C ceiling I think right now.

Reactions: Sandisfan

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
After doing some little research, it would crazy if Sharks do not at least try to offer #1 + something for Debrincat.
He is young and had great season for a bad to mediocre Chicago team and I think his cap hit is fair enough for now, next year is going to hard because both Meier and Debrincat are RFA.
But if the price is too high, you just go with the draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad