2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Man it takes balls to throw that flag knowing it’s going to end the game. He didn’t even throw the flag until the play was over.

They will never do it but the nfl should do away with automatic first downs for penalties

Reactions: Camille the Eel

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
66ADFA09-3FFC-48C1-A29D-2D6779AC3BF7.png
32BA52C9-2F1E-40B2-BFF4-2E97B4292B91.jpeg

Good call on that play btw. He held him TWICE, Bradberry even admitted it.

Reactions: My3Sons

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I forgot about the Toney return but they still gave up 35 points

If it was the Devils we’d be the ones getting screwed on the inconsistent borderline call. And I was rooting for the Chiefs but it’s still annoying the NFL officials always find a way to make it all about them
Fans of every sport complain about officiating. Umps, refs, linesman, high def res replay, so it goes.

Hull and the Saints are the only ones I can think of that were so egregious it borderlined criminal.

Reactions: My3Sons

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
now, i dont know any songs with the title mason dixon line but thought well, "there goes robert e lee"....

found this song though . (seen this guy's records for decades in the bargain bins...not once have bought one nor ever heard his music)

i guess today i learned that "new country" had already existed in 1984.

Traitor Lee should've been burned at the stake and Sherman should've been allowed to finish the job.

But as far as country music is concerned, if you want modern you should give Charley Crockett and Orville Peck a go. Sturgill Simpson and Jason Isbell if you want some bluegrass and/or Americana.

Classics? You can't go wrong with Merle Haggard, Willie, or John Prine.

Last edited:

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Massive and with ornate designs. Smyth makes the Lombardi trophy look like a cheap paper weight

i haven't been to the hall in sooooo many years (not the kind of place you go to often, right).... i'd pay the $25 entry just to see the great hall...it really is a f***ing awesome room/building and display of everything. an old bank building ... the old vault displays the bands that were removed from the cup but not in loop..

they're uncurved and flattened down into long plates

• Love
Reactions: Jack Be Quick

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
i haven't been to the hall in sooooo many years (not the kind of place you go to often, right).... i'd pay the $25 entry just to see the great hall...it really is a f***ing awesome room/building and display of everything. an old bank building ... the old vault displays the bands that were removed from the cup but not in loop..

they're uncurved and flattened down into long plates

I remember going to the now infamous 2013 draft and they had all the trophies on display (the line to take a picture next to the cup was insane)

Crazy impressive

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
Traitor Lee should've been burned at the stake and Sherman should've been allowed to finish the job.

But as far as country music is concerned, if you want modern you should give Charley Crockett and Orville Peck a go. Sturgill Simpson and Jason Isbell if you want some bluegrass and/or Americana.

Classics? You can't go wrong with Merle Haggard, Willie, or John Prine.

just checked out a few charley crockett songs...nice.

and that isn't "new country" (the genre) ...of which i don't care for

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's so foul.

I genuinely don't know if it goes down that way in the NBA or MLB though.

I can't imagine Jordan, Kobe, or LeBron letting that happen. If that's how it went down then f*** that and my memory.
Hockey and soccer are actually the outliers in terms of trophy celebrations with the captain getting it, everywhere else (NFL, MLB, NBA) the owner gets the trophy first.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
That was an all-time classic game that is going to be forever stained because of the inside 2 minute officiating.

Second year in a row a holding flag was thrown within the last two minutes of a game and the SB winning team scored the go-ahead score immediately after. This years was far more egregious because they had let it go all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad