2022 NFL/NCAA U.S. Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I would not be surprised if the nfl puts a ban on the mush push qb sneak the eagles have been doing all year

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I would not be surprised if the nfl puts a ban on the mush push qb sneak the eagles have been doing all year

theres already a rule against lifting a teammate like a rugby throw in to block field goals...

this eagles play, the formation for it and the players in the spots is 100% a bum rush for TD play...i thought it was illegal to push your teamate into the endzone

Last edited:

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
theres already a rule against lifting a teammate like a rugby throw to block field goals...

this eagles play, the formation for it and the players in the spots is 100% a bum rush for TD play...i thought it was illegal to push your teamate into the endzone
It used to be illegal I am not sure when they made it legal

Reactions: njdevils1982

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
theres already a rule against lifting a teammate like a rugby throw in to block field goals...

I think it's always legal to push a teammate forward, but not to pull them. I've seen that get called when a rusher gets stuck behind the line and a lineman tries to pull them across scrimmage.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
I think it's always legal to push a teammate forward, but not to pull them. I've seen that get called when a rusher gets stuck behind the line and a lineman tries to pull them across scrimmage.

i looked it up and you are correct. ...before 2005 it was illegal to push a player forward but the league changed it

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad