NFL GDT: 2022 NFC Championship Game: (1) Philadelphia Eagles vs (2) San Francisco 49ers

PHI vs SF

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It's one thing to lose and in a game like this, I accepted the fact that the 49ers lost, but what Williams did and that whole sequence leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not the way you want to end the season, especially after working so hard all throughout the season.

This game was atrocious from the Purdy injury to the end. Bring on Baseball season.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Refs did a very poor job breaking that up.
Shocking that 40 to 55 year old men having trouble breaking up a scuffle involving 300 lb linemen…. Maybe Ed Hochelli needs to work the officials out so that they can handle these situations better. Lol…

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
It's one thing to lose and in a game like this, I accepted the fact that the 49ers lost, but what Williams did and that whole sequence leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Not the way you want to end the season, especially after working so hard all throughout the season.

This game was atrocious from the Purdy injury to the end. Bring on Baseball season.
Eh, it’s pure frustration. Tensions are high.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Shocking that 40 to 55 year old men having trouble breaking up a scuffle involving 300 lb linemen…. Maybe Ed Hochelli needs to work the officials out so that they can handle these situations better. Lol…
Tends to happen when you don’t have any control of the game, either.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I wouldn’t mind a struggle if there was effort. They let that happen which is unacceptable for them. It’s their job.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00