NBA 2022 NBA Offseason, Trade, Free Agency Thread

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
He really really annoys me.

Ever since he went on a sabbatical during the season and didn’t tell anyone for 3 weeks.

Even his GM said I don’t know where he is and they only heard from his after a week ago f disappearing.

He just pisses me off.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
OK, I don't watch basketball so I might just know nothing, but given the fact that even I know how much of a pain in the butt he is how eager are teams going to be to give up a haul for him?

They won't be. there was already a report from Woj (basically the NBA's schefter/rappaport) this morning that said literally nobody outside of the Lakers wants anything to do with him. And the Lakers only want in because a) he's one of LeBron's boys and b) Kyrie would have to opt out of his currently 30 million dollar contract to take a mid level exception which would pay him like a 6th of what he's currently making.

Dude has destroyed every team he's been on. Threw a fit in Cleveland because he didn't want to be LeBron's Robin. Got traded to Boston and promptly quit on them in the middle of the playoffs to the point Celtics fans think he's the devil. And then finally quit on the Nets because of his whack ass beliefs and many speculate he's the reason James Harden bailed on the team.

Say what you want about his beliefs regarding vaccines, but what it boils down to is he put himself before the team and took his ball home. Doesn't matter what your belief is in that context, in the world of sports that will turn *everyone* against you.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
as insane as kyrie is, there is no one who would leave that much money on the table

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Clippers making moves. Think you’ll see Hartenstein and Batum next. They should be close to the favorites next season.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
A3125755-07EC-470F-96F9-FB26A43ECC48.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad