NFL: 2022 Mock Draft Discussion Thread

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Personally I think it's draft with a lot of depth but not sure that Hutchinson and Travon Walker screams superstar. Other than Evan Neal, first few picks doesn't look elite. Good prospects but nothing more.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Personally I think it's draft with a lot of depth but not sure that Hutchinson and Travon Walker screams superstar. Other than Evan Neal, first few picks doesn't look elite. Good prospects but nothing more.
Probably have guys who can make a couple of pro bowls in their career but maybe not all pros.

Deep for OT, DE, and WR ( this will be the norm ).
But who knows. Not like Donald, Watt we’re too 5 picks).

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Hmm…so the Bills passed on that ridiculous lb idea I guess.

weird.
….

or…you know…not…because they run 2 lb sets and have starters they aren’t pulling off the field and it was always a joke of an idea.

next year please try to vet the people making team selections to get people who know schemes and rosters.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

weird.
….

or…you know…not…because they run 2 lb sets and have starters they aren’t pulling off the field and it was always a joke of an idea.

next year please try to vet the people making team selections to get people who know schemes and rosters.
The only vetting process is open signups, not a professional consortium, so next year you can sign up yourself instead of acting like an ass

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004

weird.
….

Haha what a ridiculous post.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

weird.
….

Buffalo‘s GM here should kill themself out of shame.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Packers 2022 Mock Draft
1:22 - WR Drake London - USC (Actual: 8 OA)
1:28 - DE David Ojabo - Michigan (Actual:
45 OA)
2:21 - OT Tyler Smith - Tulsa (Actual: 24 OA)
2:27 - DT Travis Jones - UConn (Actual: 76 OA)
3:28 - TE Jelani Woods - Virginia (Actual: 73 OA)

Big fan of this draft from the Packers perspective. I think I got good value on London, Smith, and Jones. Might have reached a bit for Ojabo with his injury, but I really like his upside and the Packers have the ability to wait a little on an edge rusher with their current roster. I'd imagine that the Packers would take another WR or two in the later rounds (I have my eyes on a couple guys were this to go further) and could add a safety and linebacker as well.

Chargers 2022 Mock Draft
1:17 - OT Trevor Penning - Northern Iowa (Actual: 19 OA)
3:15 - LB Leo Chenal - Wisconsin (Actual: 103 OA)

The Chargers didn't have many needs or many picks. This should hopefully upgrade them at some positions or at least, in the case of Chenal, provide a rotational piece. Chenal is, at the moment, best against the run, which is something the Chargers could benefit from.
In retrospect, I think this draft was solid for both teams. Packers traded up for a WR which they probably wouldn’t have done if London lasted as he did on our draft. As I mentioned, reached a bit on Ojabo but I like his upside. Smith was fantastic value.

For the Chargers, nailed the first round OL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad