OT - NO POLITICS 2022 II - Waiting for the groundhog......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Capitals have banned Ukraine flags and signs but according to Slava's tweet, no one with Russian flags had them taken away.

I'm sure Ovi and Orlov led the Caps to make this happen.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
The Capitals have banned Ukraine flags and signs but according to Slava's tweet, no one with Russian flags had them taken away.

seems like it’s a tiny little Russian flag, and could have very possibly been taken away had it been seen by arena staff.

On the surface it’s a pretty bad look, but right now I’ll just shame the guy holding the flag. Read the room dude!

Reactions: Alicat

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Cats are vastly superior to dogs.

my two dogs find them delicious.

9C6E4B0F-689A-4F19-A639-A326A021A2D9.jpeg

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

I’d love to know what their teammates really think about this

Reactions: Alicat

RoccoF14

Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Rabbits are the absolute worst pets......no debate. Don't let the cute, fuzzy faces fool you. When my daughter was 7 she brought in a baby feral rabbit that was abandoned. We tried to save it, but that didn't happen, so guess what she got for her birthday?

It was a male mini-lop, and that goddamn thing was a sexual predator, regardless of species. If he could do it, he gave it a try.

The cat was terrified of him, and even the dogs kept their distance when he was out of his cage. That little shit lived for 12 years. I still had it after my daughter left for college because my wife is a softie......

Reactions: LSCII

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Rabbits are the absolute worst pets......no debate. Don't let the cute, fuzzy faces fool you. When my daughter was 7 she brought in a baby feral rabbit that was abandoned. We tried to save it, but that didn't happen, so guess what she got for her birthday?

It was a male mini-lop, and that goddamn thing was a sexual predator, regardless of species. If he could do it, he gave it a try.

The cat was terrified of him, and even the dogs kept their distance when he was out of his cage. That little shit lived for 12 years. I still had it after my daughter left for college because my wife is a softie......

Bunnies are sweet pets, they're just not very social with humans. Rabbits get to be bad when they're in conditions that aren't natural to them. They're pair bonding animals so a solo bunny is going to be an anxious wreck, and they shouldn't be confined in a cage all day long, they need to be out and about.

My fiancee's family has two of them, they live in the backyard during the day (kept in a pen at night) and are both fixed. The female is actually more aggressive than the male (before she got spayed she was really aggressive), but they actually get along well with the dogs.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
Yeah, no. Hard pass on insects from me. I have a standing agreement with them though. You stay outside and I leave you alone. You come into my house, you leave via a flush, crumpled up in a ball of tissue.

That's my deal with them too.

Reactions: LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad