NFL: 2022 Draft Prospects

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Probably helps to hold onto the ball when a defender tries a strip sack of your hands are bigger/wider. As for arm strength more about where and how the QB holds the ball when they throw it than their hand size. Some QBs hold the ball more to the tip vs in the middle where you would need a bigger hand to grip the ball.
Hand Size Queen.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
upload_2022-3-5_6-8-59.png

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
absolutely ridiculous. 10 yard split of 1.68. Was hoping he'd be at the cowboys first rounder, no shot.
Not many other DT that are rated with a first round grade. Most mocks up to now have one of the Georgia DL or Mafu. Don't think I've seen mocks with more than 2 DT in them. It's a OL, CB, and WR heavy group in round 1. LB also a thin crop for round 1.
No RB or TE rated in round 1.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
The top of this draft really does suck. Not a player in it worthy of a top 3 or even top 5 pick. I'm not sure guys like Hutchinson and Thibodeaux would've even went top 10 last year. I really hope the Lions trade down but I doubt any team will trade up.

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
The top of this draft really does suck. Not a player in it worthy of a top 3 or even top 5 pick. I'm not sure guys like Hutchinson and Thibodeaux would've even went top 10 last year. I really hope the Lions trade down but I doubt any team will trade up.
Thibs and Hutch would have both been EDGE1 last year, Hamilton is a generational prospect at his position, and 2021 was one of the most loaded drafts in recent memory, you are holding drafts to way too high of a standard. This draft has high-end talents and is fairly deep, just not at the QB position which gets the most attention.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Thibs and Hutch would have both been EDGE1 last year, Hamilton is a generational prospect at his position, and 2021 was one of the most loaded drafts in recent memory, you are holding drafts to way too high of a standard. This draft has high-end talents and is fairly deep, just not at the QB position which gets the most attention.
Last years draft was really weak for Edge Rushers so that's not saying much. That might've got them in the top 10 but they're both guys who most think will make a few pro bowls and not be all pros. Hamilton has amazing physical and athletic skills but he certainly didn't dominate in college. Also missed almost half the season with injury. Detroit got Sewell 7th overall and he would be the best prospect in this draft. It might be the weakest draft I remember in terms of top end talent.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some buzz lately about Travon Walker being #1 pick.
That would definitely be kind of a shocker. Sure doesn’t seem like the Jags are fixated on one guy. But it’s draft season and everybody lies

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
That would definitely be kind of a shocker. Sure doesn’t seem like the Jags are fixated on one guy. But it’s draft season and everybody lies
No clear cut top pick nor someone that a team would trade up for. Figure Jax goes OL or DE. That’s the next most key player on a team. Do they have protection for Lawrence? I’d fill that first.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
No clear cut top pick nor someone that a team would trade up for. Figure Jax goes OL or DE. That’s the next most key player on a team. Do they have protection for Lawrence? I’d fill that first.
I agree, and those Alabama dudes are coached up pretty good.

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
Wonder where Sauce actually gets taken. That guy has Pete Carroll corner written all over him but not sure if he lasts to #9.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad