Prospect Info: 2022 Draft: #29 - Maveric Lamoureux, RHD

Imaravencawcaw

Jul 19, 2018
Chipotle is also pretty healthy, nothing fried and lots of raw veggies. It used to be my post workout meal for all the protein you get in the rice, beans, chicken, and guac. The sour cream and tortilla have a million calories, but these kids will easily burn those off.

Sticktape

Jan 25, 2017
Not sure if anyone posted this clip but here's the guy scoring on the absolute slowest one-timer I've ever seen. If you watch the video full screen you can see the puck the whole time it travels to the net. The announcer says "It's a shot that wasn't the... strongest... but it seemed that [goalie] lost the puck there after the trajectory changed." Don't get me wrong, I like the player. Have to root for this guy.

Reactions: zerekstar

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
Not sure if anyone posted this clip but here's the guy scoring on the absolute slowest one-timer I've ever seen. If you watch the video full screen you can see the puck the whole time it travels to the net. The announcer says "It's a shot that wasn't the... strongest... but it seemed that [goalie] lost the puck there after the trajectory changed." Don't get me wrong, I like the player. Have to root for this guy.

That was a knuckle puck. Mighty ducks bud, virtually impossible to stop.

LuckyNumber11

Jun 10, 2015
Valley of the Sun
Craig had an article about him with a few notes that I thought were very interesting at the very least.

He's up to 208 lbs. He said he was as low as 183 lbs after his labrum surgery, which is honestly insane to think someone that tall could be that light. The team has him on a weight adding program where he eats 4,600 calories a day. Also rehabed with Keller and Chych last year, which I view as only a good thing.

He's just such an interesting prospect to me, thought it's worth to keep an eye on stuff like that. And to see how he moves after adding that much weight.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
Craig had an article about him with a few notes that I thought were very interesting at the very least.

He's up to 208 lbs. He said he was as low as 183 lbs after his labrum surgery, which is honestly insane to think someone that tall could be that light. The team has him on a weight adding program where he eats 4,600 calories a day. Also rehabed with Keller and Chych last year, which I view as only a good thing.

He's just such an interesting prospect to me, thought it's worth to keep an eye on stuff like that. And to see how he moves after adding that much weight.
JMO but I thought he looked great at development camp on July 4th which I attended. Both his skating and shot looked very good, which he took a lot of and it's a canon. He was always talking to one of the coaches about his skating and asked a ton of questions while the other prospects were just going through the assigned drills. I like this kid a lot. He seemed bigger to me compared to last camp when he didn't dress due to his injury and stood next to me in the stands. He had no muscle or fat. Just a giant skinny kid. Like a 6'7" high school basketball player.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
JMO but I thought he looked great at development camp on July 4th which I attended. Both his skating and shot looked very good, which he took a lot of and it's a canon. He was always talking to one of the coaches about his skating and asked a ton of questions while the other prospects were just going through the assigned drills. I like this kid a lot. He seemed bigger to me compared to last camp when he didn't dress due to his injury and stood next to me in the stands. He had no muscle or fat. Just a giant skinny kid. Like a 6'7" high school basketball player.
yep, he's a really good skater not just for his size, but a good skater overall...the size is a bonus and a BA requirement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad