Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
There's a great interview with him on the Coyotes website

Screenshot_20220708-144723_Coyotes.jpg

Reactions: YotesFan47

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
No kidding. I'd be stoked too if I was his parents. And I'd be thrilled if my parents were still so affectionate and clearly in love. I imagine he has a great familial life, which is a great sign. I thought it was a great moment and it gave me a chuckle.
Czech parents would say:"Why weren't you drafted 1st overall"?

Schemp

Nov 12, 2018
Forum 40
Just watched the video of the scouts talking about Maveric in the other thread. #1 rated @ the combine? I'm coming around to like this pick.

Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Just watched the video of the scouts talking about Maveric in the other thread. #1 rated @ the combine? I'm coming around to like this pick.
Yeah the more you hear and read, the more you like. That frame has plenty of room to add muscle too. He seems to have the right kind of spirit and attitude to be a hard worker as well. Could turn out to be a beast. This is going to be one to watch with interest for sure.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Chipotle's not bad as long as you don't consider it Mexican food
I’ve only had it twice. But I totally agree. It’s really good quality for fast food. I would honestly eat it any time. It’s not Mexican food but getting decent ingredients, at a decent price, in a fast food setting is hard to beat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad