Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Info about the Rookie tournament from the Sharks' page:

"Those unable to attend the Sharks' three contests can tune in to the broadcast live on the Sharks Audio Network via the Sharks + SAP Center app presented by Western Digital. San Jose Barracuda play-by-play voice Nick Nollenberger will call the action for all Sharks games throughout the tournament's games. "

The Coyotes don't play the Sharks in the tournament so you'll get nothing and like it.

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
Chychrun will be here at least through Christmas. That’s my guess.
That's my guess as well. I think we'll sell him well before the TDL but a team is going to need to take a shot before we get the value we're looking for. December/January would be a good time frame as teams start getting desperate to save their season and may pony up to get the early bird special.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Info about the Rookie tournament from the Sharks' page:

"Those unable to attend the Sharks' three contests can tune in to the broadcast live on the Sharks Audio Network via the Sharks + SAP Center app presented by Western Digital. San Jose Barracuda play-by-play voice Nick Nollenberger will call the action for all Sharks games throughout the tournament's games. "

The Coyotes don't play the Sharks in the tournament so you'll get nothing and like it.
On the PHNX podcast today they said it will be streamed. Heeter is going over. We shall see.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
There is just no chance Hayton is worth more than Durzi from a contract perspective. Durzie just got 2yrs at 1.7aav. Then again, Kirby Dach somehow gets 3.7aav for 4yrs in MTL, which strikes me as kind of cheesy. So if you average those out, it's 2.7 for 3yrs. Seems rich.

Last edited:

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
There is just no chance Hayton is worth more than Durzi from a contract perspective. Durzie just got 2yrs at 1.7aav. Then again, Kirby Dach somehow gets 3.7aav for 4yrs in MTL, which strikes me as kind of cheesy. So if you average those out, it's 2.7 for 3yrs. Seems rich.

It's going to be important to get this one right. Especially term. Ideally we can lock him up for two years. He plays to a 2C level, and then we can get him on a cap friendly but long term type contract to help when we need to sign Bedard to a mega deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad