NFL GDT: 2022 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Jacksonville Jaguars vs (5) Los Angeles Chargers

JAX vs LAC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
you know there are free motocross bikes and GT3s at the gate down there.lol
they have harps up stairs
Gimme a GT4RS. Sounds better. Not as proficient at the track but I'm not good enough for that to make a difference.

And a Lexus LFA.

And a Ferrari F355 with Capristo exhaust.

And an Aventator SVJ.

Maybe a novatec-modded 812 GTS.

Maybe a C8 Z06 too.

Damn that's a lot.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Gimme a GT4RS. Sounds better. Not as proficient at the track but I'm not good enough for that to make a difference.

And a Lexus LFA.

And a Ferrari F355 with Capristo exhaust.

And an Aventator SVJ.

Maybe a novatec-modded 812 GTS.

Maybe a C8 Z06 too.

Damn that's a lot.
whats the market on a used 360? that car is sexy have they gone nuclear yet? arent those V8 ?
I did hear a Enzo leave a dealership in Denver...ohhhhh was it angry.. Id stop in the Ferrari dealer which was like a mile from me and drool.
The FLA while not a looker would be my pick ...

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
whats the market on a used 360? that car is sexy have they gone nuclear yet? arent those V8 ?
I did hear a Enzo leave a dealership in Denver...ohhhhh was it angry.. Id stop in the Ferrari dealer which was like a mile from me and drool.
The FLA while not a looker would be my pick ...
Regarding the 360, the manual versions (the only ones worth buying, the F1 tranny is not good enough until the 458) have gone through the roof. They used to be $70K and you can't get one under $150K now if you can find it at all. The F1 versions are available but should be avoided.

I knew a guy in college that had an Enzo. His dad was a high level executive at a huge banking firm. Who trusts a teenager with an Enzo? That guy apparently.

Words can't express how good the LFA sounds and because of its build quality it will last. One of those in Pearl Blue...I might cry if I ever see it.

Reactions: TheAngryHank

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Regarding the 360, the manual versions (the only ones worth buying, the F1 tranny is not good enough until the 458) have gone through the roof. They used to be $70K and you can't get one under $150K now if you can find it at all. The F1 versions are available but should be avoided.

I knew a guy in college that had an Enzo. His dad was a high level executive at a huge banking firm. Who trusts a teenager with an Enzo? That guy apparently.

Words can't express how good the LFA sounds and because of its build quality it will last. One of those in Pearl Blue...I might cry if I ever see it.
MY reason is sound alone ..the old Top gear crew [clarkson ect..]had those a cpl times , I know your in to cars heavy.. the first gen nsx are probable stupid $$ any more like the 3rd gen rx7...personally I could do with either ..OR a 1986 gsxr 750 [super bike ] thts my cup O tea but this convo should happen in the garage.

TheGreenTBer

Apr 30, 2021
MY reason is sound alone ..the old Top gear crew [clarkson ect..]had those a cpl times , I know your in to cars heavy.. the first gen nsx are probable stupid $$ any more like the 3rd gen rx7...personally I could do with either ..OR a 1986 gsxr 750 [super bike ] thts my cup O tea but this convo should happen in the garage.
Yeah I'll cut it here too but the NSX with flip top headlights are super sought after and extremely expensive even in base form. The Zanardi editions? Forget it.

OK now I'm done.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Usually i don't get mad at another team's incompetence/failure but that is without a doubt the most pathetic thing i've watched in ages.

You were up f***ing TWENTY SEVEN TO NOTHING while picking off the opposing QB four times. Literally how do you just not win the game on principal at that point?

The LA Chargers a f***ing jabroni franchise helmed by a jabroni coach wasting another transcendent QB because they're too stupid to figure out how to be a competent franchise.

f*** you, Spanos.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
To turn absolute garbage into positive.

Chargers wouldn’t have won the Super Bowl with this set up and will now be all in for Peyton.

Monster game by Lawrence, to not quit and just throw TD after TD.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Chiefs are so freaking lucky.

They'll easily defeat the Jaguars at Arrowhead while the Chargers would have given them a close game.

Everything is definitely lining up for the Chiefs.

Gifted #1 and now Jags.

I like their game a lot but they just aren’t ready to make a real run yet.
Chiefs should be major favourites

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
How f***ing daft do you have to be to bet $1.4 million just to try to win another $11,000?! You can get like more than 1% interest with a f***ing money market CD without the threat of losing it
You’re not getting it in 2 hours though.

Reactions: Spring in Fialta

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad