GDT: 2022-23 season game 8 LA Kings vs Tampa Bay Lightning @7:30pm 10/25/22

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
I have wanted to see Fiala - Byfield - Arvidsson since the trade. Vilardi is exactly where he should have been all along. Shame Iafallo got hurt, but to be perfectly honest, Grundstrom should be up with Kopitar and Kempe right now. His spacing is much, much more suited for Anze than Fiala, and he has an offensive ability that could be nurtured.

Paging @kilowatt you are needed to construct a new lineup.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I have wanted to see Fiala - Byfield - Arvidsson since the trade. Vilardi is exactly where he should have been all along. Shame Iafallo got hurt, but to be perfectly honest, Grundstrom should be up with Kopitar and Kempe right now. His spacing is much, much more suited for Anze than Fiala, and he has an offensive ability that could be nurtured.

Fiala - Danault - Vilardi
Moore - Byfield - Kempe
Grundstrom/Iafallo - Kopitar - Arvidsson
Lemieux - Liz - Kaliyev
JAD

Paging @kilowatt you are needed to construct a new lineup.

I do think pairing Fiala and Byfield would be a good move. I’d also love to try Kaliyev on the second line, Moore and Danault work really hard and create a lot of space that Arthur would really benefit from.

Kempe - Kopitar - Vilardi
Moore - Danault - Kaliyev
Fiala - Byfield - Arvidsson
Lemieux - Lizotte - Grundstrom

Fiala and Arvidsson were teammates in Nashville too, both being Nashville picks in 2014. Interestingly, and as a complete aside, that 2014 4th round is packed with good players: Ville Husso, Devon Toews, Kaapo Kahkonen, Viktor Arvidsson, Sam Lafferty, Danton Heinen, Michael Bunting, and Igor Shesterkin.

The Kings took Steven Johnson, who played four games with the Reign, two picks after Shesterkin was taken. Womp womp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad