GDT: 2022-23 season game 69 La Kings vs Columbus Blue Jackets @7:30pm 3/16/23

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Never thought I'd say it but it looks like Iaf is the odd man out and you give that role to JAD.
JAD earned it and we need 3 million in savings 3.2
You do not break up that second line. .75
Lizotte mostly plays well with Fia and Vila; 1.7
Edler not resigned and Durzi and Walker traded 2.65
If you wanna try to get Korpi and Gavri. 7.3 -2.325 (TMoo)
May have to buy out Peterson even though it is not ideal 4.875 savings
Or move up the list and trade someone who you dont wan to minus a Vilardi Bridge deal
depending on playoff performance

How much to resign toughness, Kupari, Bjo, JAD? Minor leaguers?
How much will Vilardi's bridge deal be?
How much would Gavri run?
Hey @SherVaughn30 , happpen to know?
How much savings on a Petersen buyout? or burying him in minors?
How much will Korpi cost to resign give n what he has done so far?

Still to toght!
Balkes probably gonna have to choose between Korpi and gavri

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Did we really just gain another 2 points without Spence in the lineup? This is f***ing bullshit, 20 games over .500 is unacceptable at this point. I'm starting a petition to have TM fired ASAP!

Screen Shot 2023-03-16 at 10.49.03 PM.png

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Did we really just gain another 2 points without Spence in the lineup? This is f***ing bullshit, 20 games over .500 is unacceptable at this point. I'm starting a petition to have TM fired ASAP!

View attachment 670554
The entire point of everyone’s argument flying swiftly over your head once again. But at least you prove it with gusto.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I agree, wouldn't mess with the fourth line at all right now, nice line is clicking, as is the 1st line...only slot for him is AI's for now.

Speaking of, is JAD dead
JAD was looking pretty good.. so overstocked at 4th line forwards... and McEwen i dont want to see him unless there's need to headbutt someone like nurse

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
JAD was looking pretty good.. so overstocked at 4th line forwards... and McEwen i dont want to see him unless there's need to headbutt someone like nurse

The bigger problem I have with MacEwen at this point is he's just basically a Westgarth who can't fight.

That is, he's too respectful, he's not going to do anything to guys like Nurse because he doesn't play enough, Nurse would never indulge him, and Nurse and rats like him don't play by 'the code'/the rules. He's neither a deterrent nor an initiator that's going to drag anyone to battle, so having him in the lineup is just a self-nuke. Teams would LOVE to make us mobilize him instead of someone else because it handicaps what's otherwise an effective 4th line.

Again bless the effort and I love the size and hitting but having one plug at the ass end of your lineup isn't 'team toughness'/size.

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
The bigger problem I have with MacEwen at this point is he's just basically a Westgarth who can't fight.

Again bless the effort and I love the size and hitting but having one plug at the ass end of your lineup isn't 'team toughness'/size.
Not sure if this is the phrase you were going for, RJ. If it was, well played, sir.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Wonder what Johnny hockey thinks of his decision to sign there. The reality is CBus is years away from rebuilding. He wouldnt take less to play on a much better team and make a run at the cup? If he signed with Jersey they are legit cup contender.

Nice workmanlike effort tonight. Byfield getting it done offensively and defensively. If he can start burying his shots and gaining some confidence in the goal dept watch out. 19 pts in 40 games now on the season. That control of the puck out of middair from Mikey A was impressive as well. Kings forward balance as a whole should earn Blake for credit. Even without Fiala they are stacked.

Kings address the bottom 2 Dmen in the lineup and they are a solid bunch. Not kicking the horse but the bottom 2 are going to be the weak link in a playoff series especially for road games. What coach wont send out his first or second every time he sees that d pairing on the ice?

Grundstrom with 8 goals in 44 games as 4th line player- have to assume if he was given lefit ice time he could be a 20 goal player. He scored 5 in 15 in 18/19 after the trade and thought kings got a diamond in the rough. One more year before being a UFA. If hes on the roster next year- he will break out big just in time for the big payday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad