GDT: 2022-23 season game 56 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @6:00pm 2/17/23

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
ESPN: Ducks have been resilient all year? I guess thats a kind word for the F‘ing
Kupari had a nice offensive zone shift where he was being shifty with the puck, and I was thinking to myself Damn. May have to put him on the unavailable to trade list as well.
Trevor Lewis on HGH and Dwayne Johnson steroids

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Yes it did, if you look at his left leg it collapsed after the hit. His left ankle took a really nasty turn
Ok - ill take another look.. im actually more relieved its his ankle than his skull. The guy plays too reckless for his body weight.. he couldve avoided that hit altogether by chipping the puck out of the zone. and even not, he couldve prepared for the contact instead he looked down to play the puck right before being hit

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
Ducks still suck.
:laugh:

Does Pheonix get suspended a game or two for blocker punches? Was it McKinnon that got a couple of games when a helmet strap caught on his hand & he hit someone with the helmet a few times?

Cal recall?

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Ok - ill take another look.. im actually more relieved its his ankle than his skull. The guy plays too reckless for his body weight.. he couldve avoided that hit altogether by chipping the puck out of the zone. and even not, he couldve prepared for the contact instead he looked down to play the puck right before being hit
Btw, there’s another video with a zoomed in view and it didn’t look that great.. that left leg look weird with how it bent in

deaderhead28

Jul 3, 2010
Screenshot_20230217_222325_Twitter.jpg

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Quickie just doesnt have it though. He had it last year, this year he's just a fraction slower and since he relies on reflexes vs position its just hopeless... i havent seen any sign he could hang ever this year.

Yeah, he's had a few rough spots for sure. But he has had good games. As I said earlier, even the ESPN announcers noticed the Kings play differently in front of him. I think they used the words looser , not as structure. And they were right.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Btw, there’s another video with a zoomed in view and it didn’t look that great.. that left leg look weird with how it bent in
Just watched it again in slow mo, but the angle i see it, doesnt look bad - his leg goes underneath him for a sec but doesnt get stuck just flings out.. only Turcotte gets injured there. The guy is just a train wreck. (i captured w my phone and tried to upload it, the site only takes images not vid)

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Not really dissing Quick but I respect Copley a lot more for actually throwing the gloves off. I don’t think Quick has ever taken off his gloves which is why I never thought the bad ass reputation was warranted

Because he's always being held back. Not once can I remember him being able to get his gear off like Cop did tonight. But there was this from earlier this season vs Seattle.Jones wanted no part of him. There have been plenty of other times when he's done what Gibson did and stopped by the refs. He wants to go, make no mistake about it.

Quick.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad