GDT: 2022-23 season game 50 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @4:00pm 1/24/23

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
people were wayyy too harsh on him right off the bat

hardly any bad goals in that mini slump, tons of major defensive breakdowns
IKR. Everybody forgot how reliably consistently average he was for us because of two bad ones in a row. Looks like he is back on track. Every G has a few stinkers, Very Bad Starts. Copley has mostly stayed inside the guardrails.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
he had a couple sticks in his midsection but i think it was equally his teammate's as it was kopitar's

still f***in braindead choosing to go for a swim and scream at the ref instead of fighting through it

i love the refs pointing to him, telling him to stfu and get off the ice.

Wish Tortorella to be the coach of the Kings! There would be some ass-kicking
you shut your filthy trailer trash mouth!

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Deangelo filling his diaper after trying to sell that contact was wonderful

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Just catching up on the game.. saw the Turcotte hit... poor kid is paper machet.. he is not afraid of contact but maybe he should be

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Ride the Pheonix!

Such a fine line between The 2023 LA Kings slogan and the title of a X-Rated film.

seductive-lollipop.gif

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The guy who gels with PD and stirs the drink is one Trevor Moore, without him teams can zero in on Phil.. Hence I always reference my expendables as AI and Arvy.
PD looks off, battling something , hand, arm, shoulder upper body injury maybe. Iaf and Arv look a lil run down too. Hmm? Who makes everyone better? Should put him here.

14-3-0 Fheonix OFF haters.
Ya pulled twice, he is a Kings goaltender after all.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Not even a question, Fiala all the way. That dude has been absolute money. Copley's playing great but the bar which he had to pass was set below the ground.
What is he now 14-3... that's a high bar he set for himself. Vegas just lost ...yes

bland

Jul 1, 2004
Just catching up on the game.. saw the Turcotte hit... poor kid is paper machet.. he is not afraid of contact but maybe he should be
He should have gone a bit more conservative on that one for sure. They caught a pretty amazing shot of a young man in real doubt there on the bench, it was really relieving to see him come back out hard. Turcotte was clearly taking stock of himself there, you could see him just waiting it out.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
He should have gone a bit more conservative on that one for sure. They caught a pretty amazing shot of a young man in real doubt there on the bench, it was really relieving to see him come back out hard. Turcotte was clearly taking stock of himself there, you could see him just waiting it out.
Yes I saw that too - looking up to the sky... he's like thinking is this for me? I cant catch a break - or maybe im just not cut out for this level of hockey physicality

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I think ill never get used to someone label the Kings as a fast team
was kinda laughing to myself about that too, always makes me wonder if it's a sutter-esque "boy he's the best goalie ever, can't believe we got one past him" kind of comment

Reactions: Dykstra

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

yeah, he looked like he was trying to see how his head was , looking at the lights and just seeing if the concussion sysptom show up again. He wears the tinted visor for that reason. Glad he was ok in the end. I guess it's one of those things he'll have to work through as his career goes on.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hockey god karma came instantly for DeAngelo, that was funny.

Might be the worst game of the season for Drew.

Ugly win, our defense tried to lose it a million times.

Except for sweet sweet Mikey Anderson.

Glad they got the points but that's two games in a row they've tried to beat themselves against non-playoff teams, hard to be confident taking that game into FLA-TBL-Car. These guys need the break and some health but lineup has nothing to do with on-ice effort and that was a lot of lazy/sloppy.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Hockey god karma came instantly for DeAngelo, that was funny.

Might be the worst game of the season for Drew.

Ugly win, our defense tried to lose it a million times.

Except for sweet sweet Mikey Anderson.

Glad they got the points but that's two games in a row they've tried to beat themselves against non-playoff teams, hard to be confident taking that game into FLA-TBL-Car. These guys need the break and some health but lineup has nothing to do with on-ice effort and that was a lot of lazy/sloppy.
mikey's really been a stud lately, lots of big game moments along with the quiet stuff

not bad for a 4th rounder eh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad