GDT: 2022-23 season game 50 LA Kings vs Philadelphia Flyers @4:00pm 1/24/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FnQDBJsWAAwWFFk

Los Angeles Kings (26-17-6, 58pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Philadelphia Flyers(20-21-7, 47pts, 7th in Metro)
Wells Fargo Center | Chicago, IL
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS

QwyGz5I.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
GxTwQhk.png

JgJ59YQ.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Tobias Bjornfot, Brenden Lemieux
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev, Trevor Moore, Carl Grundstrom, Gabriel Vilardi

:flyers

UpmlP6n.png

4EsxXTo.png

Injuries: Cam Atkinson, Ryan Ellis, bobby Brink, Sean Couturier
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Intresting thing about the swedes they all look like brothers.. esp Fagemo and Arvy, Edler Kempe.. could there be a relatively recent common ancestor.. i picture a viking alone on the ice knocking a ball around by himself

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Intresting thing about the swedes they all look like brothers.. esp Fagemo and Arvy, Edler Kempe.. could there be a relatively recent common ancestor.. i picture a viking alone on the ice knocking a ball around by himself
Bunch of f***en Ken dolls… lol

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Would of liked to see Bjornfot back in. Figured after a W the lineup would stay the same.

No no no, you've got it backwards.

Wholesale changes only after a win. After a loss, it's important for the vets to stay exactly where they are.

(at least it was only Toby this time though, figured he'd pull some shenanigans with Turc/Fagemo though I guess there's still time)

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Someone in another thread already deemed our season over because EDM is hot. Let's play all the kids, waive all the vets, fire the coach and let's get back at it next year. LETS GO BOYS!
Do you ever comment on anything other than mocking what someone else’s opinion is? I wonder if you’ll post in this thread after the game if the Kings lose tonight. I’ve noticed you only do after a win, and only to mock others.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kings have been playing some really ugly hockey. I don’t care about wins or losses because if they are playing well they will usually win. They really need to get their shit together. Their game is slipping pretty bad.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Why ice your best roster when you might hurt some poor old fart’s feelings?
Maybe Koala shoudlve been a vet since he likes vets so much...at least Sutter when he picked a kid (like a Nolan or King) he stuck w them in all situations - sometimes to a fault.. TM like dips his toes in the water with the youngsters and if it isnt just right they get relegated. Edit: but honestly this topic bores me to tears - because its not going to change

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Do you ever comment on anything other than mocking what someone else’s opinion is? I wonder if you’ll post in this thread after the game if the Kings lose tonight. I’ve noticed you only do after a win, and only to mock others.
Fair point...I really do need to #bebetter.

What do you suggest I post tonight if the Kings lose? I think I have a few options:

1) Todd is f***ing stupid
2) the kids need to play more
3) Fire Blake

Any other ideas?

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Fair point...I really do need to #bebetter.

What do you suggest I post tonight if the Kings lose? I think I have a few options:

1) Todd is f***ing stupid
2) the kids need to play more
3) Fire Blake

Any other ideas?
Right, because those are the only choices. You really can’t help yourself, can you?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad