GDT: 2022-23 season game 47 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 1/19/23

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
(I will never call it the new name)

Just passed Staples there are some good bargain lots
Pass Staples, pass the Pantry at the next street 8th, make a left. There is a brown marble building with an indentical colored strcutre next to it. There is a reasonable there and some lots (I think) at the end of that street.
View attachment 637955

View attachment 637957
The lot is the second building on the left in the pic

There is also reasonable parking on Olympic
That is one of the better lots, easy walk, safe, and cheaper.

Reactions: Little Psycho

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
that's why the Moore extension was odd. Unless they are planning on trading AI or Arvy and Roy/Walker. I really like all three of Moore, AI and Arvy -- and want them all to stay. But not at the expense of GV, Anderson and a LHD add.
Those 3 alone will make 12.5K, or 15% of the cap next year. That's pretty cheap for that kind of production. Next year from Phaneuf, Richards, and Quick alone there is a gain of 7M of space. I expect at least one of Roy/Walker will be gone, if not both. That will cover Mikey and Gabe easily, with plenty to spare. If Clarke, Spence, and Bjornfot are on the roster that's huge cap-wise.

The Kings are very well positioned compared to most teams in the league, I would say their cap management has been exceptional.

Reactions: kilowatt

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Edit: wrong thread.

Also, there's this: Fagemo is also the only of the three players who is expected play tonight for the Kings, though Bjornfot and Turcotte should be at the game and available should they be needed.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Those 3 alone will make 12.5K, or 15% of the cap next year. That's pretty cheap for that kind of production. Next year from Phaneuf, Richards, and Quick alone there is a gain of 7M of space. I expect at least one of Roy/Walker will be gone, if not both. That will cover Mikey and Gabe easily, with plenty to spare. If Clarke, Spence, and Bjornfot are on the roster that's huge cap-wise.

The Kings are very well positioned compared to most teams in the league, I would say their cap management has been exceptional.
I had mentally pencilled in a 2LD and a goalie...lets say 7-8mil in salary just for a working hypothetical... so yes if they dont want to upgrade there .. no worries on the cap next year.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
madden has been playing pretty well lately and chromiak has begun to heat up lately, maybe this is to see if turc has progressed or about to be passed over ,and will be dealt at the tdl , might fit into what arizona wants , turc, toby and the 24 rd1 pick , are the 3 firsts and walker to make the cap ,wouldn't hurt the roster now and chycrun appears to be an upgrade , just a thought but if we want to improve the roster on the left side we are competing against a few teams so it will not be cheap
Turc's not worth much right now, selling low on him at this point would be redonkulous. Blake will not axquire Chicken run either. Stoll is checking euroville first, then they will decide foreign or domestic or both.

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020

Somewhat true depending on the LHD add. But what about actual line spots and playing time for all these forwards and you guys like Fagemo, Turc, etc.? Not to mention premium time for AK34, etc. It also leaves no spot for a tough guy, so that makes the LHD even more important to get some toughness from. Idk just seems way too crowded of a forward room. The cheap young guys are being used as bench guys or 7-10 minutes usage.

Trash Panda

May 12, 2021
I agree re Moore. I dont see where Blake is going with this...22,9,11 33,24,12 19,55,13 34,46,89 - JAD and Grundstrom must be gone.. and no room for Fagemo or Turcotte... Kaliyev on 4th line not ideal..lots of salary tied up there. Maybe he's going to ride it out til 24/25 season.
Blake doesn’t see where Blake is going with this.

Repeated decisions he has made (or not made) have made me believe the guy makes moves in a vacuum with very little consideration to the big picture.

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
The pre game stuff on the video board is so dumb. It looks like a screensaver. Spend some money you shitheads.

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Our top 2 lines are loaded and our bottom 2 look like they'll be lucky to get 7 minutes

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
VYbENp9.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated: