GDT: 2022-23 season game 47 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 1/19/23

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Dallas Stars (26-13-7, 59pts, 2nd in Central)@ Los Angeles Kings(25-15-6, 5pts, 3rd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
vk0d26M.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

GxTwQhk.png

rJqXFtT.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Samuel Fagemo, Jacob Moverare
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev, Trevor Moore, Carl Grundstrom

:stars
Iak95NC.png

Qdc07jv.png

Injuries: Roope Hintz
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Faterson

Delayed Live forever
Sponsor
Sep 18, 2012
Bratislava
Thread title has incorrect date (18 instead of 19). ;)

[Now corrected, thanks. I initially got a shock, thinking I may have missed a game.]

Last edited:

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
SJ got Oettinger last night, so assuming we get Wedgewood. Let's hope TM doesn't counter with our backup.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Put Turcotte with Kopitar and Kempe Todd, you coward!

Turcotte - Kopitar - Kempe
Iafallo - Danault - Arvidsson
Fiala - Byfield - Kupari
Lemieux - Lizotte - JAD

Anderson - Doughty
Bjornfot - Durzi
Edler - Roy

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Turcotte called up? Nice.

Not sure if he'll even play.

Nice for him to get a bigger paycheck though.

That is probably why Blake did it in a sense. He usually does it as a reward to the players he feels have earned it or needs to for morale. I actually do believe it when Blake says he just gives Todd options and lets him build the lines. It would be nice if Todd gives him a look.

Admittedly, it isn't cut and dry for Todd because in his mind this is a team competing for the playoffs and there isn't much room for experimentation. However, Durzi was "found" and earned his spot from team injuries. Would be nice to get a look at where these kids slot in the NHL.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
madden has been playing pretty well lately and chromiak has begun to heat up lately, maybe this is to see if turc has progressed or about to be passed over ,and will be dealt at the tdl , might fit into what arizona wants , turc, toby and the 24 rd1 pick , are the 3 firsts and walker to make the cap ,wouldn't hurt the roster now and chycrun appears to be an upgrade , just a thought but if we want to improve the roster on the left side we are competing against a few teams so it will not be cheap

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Also, if the Kings are going to trade Turcotte, it makes sense to give him some NHL exposure I think.

Telos

Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Since they demoted Byfield from the top 6, it would be interesting to see him with Turcotte since they had been paired together a bit in Ontario.

It would be extra interesting if they gave the center spot to Turcotte and gave them a fast RW to see what they could do :P Ah, to dream...

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Since they demoted Byfield from the top 6, it would be interesting to see him with Turcotte since they had been paired together a bit in Ontario.

It would be extra interesting if they gave the center spot to Turcotte and gave them a fast RW to see what they could do :P Ah, to dream...
Byfield is no longer in the top 6?

Telos

Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Byfield is no longer in the top 6?

According to Rosen it is back to Fiala-Kopitar-Kempe.

With that said, Anze Kopitar centered Kevin Fiala and Adrian Kempe. Again, there are more adjustments to come, part of the game-to-game fluidity with which the coaching staff juggles its talent. But the observation set off a flurry of responses on Twitter, many pointing to the relative shot, chance and expected goals-based numbers when the three play together. (Fiala and Kopitar’s numbers are hardly different when playing with or apart from each other, though Fiala and Kempe have benefited when they’ve been separated.

Reactions: YP44 and kings11

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
TM is nothing if not predictable. I don't really blame him vs. Dallas, but it's part of a pattern of we're loading up vet heavy on the top six and giving the kids less than 15 combined minutes in the bottom six. I'd anticipate Kopitar's line to be 22+ minutes tonight, Danault's 20+, the third line 11ish, the fourth line 7ish.

Too many kids in the lineup freaks him out.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
TM is nothing if not predictable. I don't really blame him vs. Dallas, but it's part of a pattern of we're loading up vet heavy on the top six and giving the kids less than 15 combined minutes in the bottom six. I'd anticipate Kopitar's line to be 22+ minutes tonight, Danault's 20+, the third line 11ish, the fourth line 7ish.

Too many kids in the lineup freaks him out.

Curious to see if Lizotte slides down or if Byfield is on his wing. I mean, I understand wanting Fiala with a space creator like Vilardi, which he wouldn't have with Lizotte and whoever they move up from the 4th. Moving Byfield down does help on Face-offs with essentially 2 centers.

Personally, I would have done something like moving JAD up to the first and flanking Lizotte with Fiala/Byfield. When Moore comes back I'd still like to see Iafallo move up to the first line and put Byfield between Vilardi and Fiala.

A lot of the ice time is going to be dictated by who Dallas rolls out.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4