GDT: 2022-23 season game 45 LA Kings vs San Jose Sharks @7:00pm 1/11/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
So the solution is to keep the hierarchy system where white people are predominantly on top, where they can continue to apply systemic racism and just be happy with the current subset of victims?
There will always be a hierarchy - and it should be based on who is best. Anywhere there is evidence of bigotry of any kind, should be tackled via the law.

By the way, the bolded sounds a lot like Replacement Theory.
Not at all... the point is building a new hierarchy based on what victim group you fall into is still a hierarchy with winners and losers.

So you're sure he was subjected to racism, but assuming anything is race-based is speculation?
Everybody has experienced some kind of bigotry - i have... havent you? That was my point.

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
So the solution is to keep the hierarchy system where white people are predominantly on top, where they can continue to apply systemic racism and just be happy with the current subset of victims?

By the way, the bolded sounds a lot like Replacement Theory.

So you're sure he was subjected to racism, but assuming anything is race-based is speculation?
You are ignoring the fact that racism is a people thing. It’s not a white personal thing.

Dropped just saw post

Reactions: ibleedkings

Sybil227

Jun 16, 2004
Santa Clarita
Is anybody know how much would it cost Kings to buy out Cal Petersen next year?
1673561842320.png

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Who hasn’t had an instance where they were treated different because of their race? I’m not saying it’s a good thing but, shit get in line dude! That’s the world hate to break it to ya.
I’m not sure what you are saying. Are you trying to draw an equivalency between a white man getting treated with racism and a black guy. If so that just isn’t the case, because being non white disadvantages you at every level and to differing degrees depending on heritage/race. There is zero equivalency to the impact of racism.

Incidentally, I’ve never experienced being treated differently.

The United States right now is by far the land of the greatest opportunity for any color ever to exist on earth.
Free market capitalism has lifted more people out of poverty and given more people more opportunity than any system ever devised. Opportunities have never been more open to more people than right now. It is impossible to deny the massive progress of this country in those areas through all the years, and that this country has made the most progress for the most people than any in human history.
Based on what evidence? Genuinely? I find things shocking at times in the US. It’s far from perfect in the U.K. but it’s very different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad