GDT: 2022-23 season game 42 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @7:30pm 1/5/23

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
What's crazy is that we have the offense this year to make a comeback. Unlikely against the Bruins of course, but not impossible unlike the previous two decades of Kings hockey.

Reactions: Jungle Boy

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Walker and Byfield saw the same guy and said “I got em!” and just forgot there are 5 Bruins on the ice.

A defenseman should never leave the crease empty though. Edler wasn't even close to center ice, Walker shouldn't have left his post. Especially with Byfield attempting to take the guy behind the net.

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
I definitely have not liked Byfields game tonight. It’s the worst I’ve seen them play in a while. He’s a step slow to everything and always in the wrong spot.

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
well that's the game. Frustrating because the Kings were playing so well throughout most of this game right up until the Bruins 3rd goal. After that they fell apart. Bruins are just a well oiled machine this year

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
A defenseman should never leave the crease empty though. Edler wasn't even close to center ice, Walker shouldn't have left his post. Especially with Byfield attempting to take the guy behind the net.
When your partner is not there, its a tough call.. the f1 in D zone should become D2 if there the other D behind the play... ie I think it was Byfield.. so either he or Walker needs to stay in front

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad