GDT: 2022-23 season game 39 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 12/29/22

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I feel like we are about 10 games away from a Lemieux-Byfield-Nate Thompson line with mgmt sending QB back to the AHL because he didn't earn it and making Thompson 4C for one last hurrah.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
I feel like we are about 10 games away from a Lemieux-Byfield-Nate Thompson line with mgmt sending QB back to the AHL because he didn't earn it and making Thompson 4C for one last hurrah.
I laugh because this can most certainly happen.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
vSuy6hg.gif

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Every time they mention how many points the Kings are away from the division lead, I’m reminded that they have more Stanley Cups than division titles. Not complaining about that but it’s hard to believe that a team who’s goal every year is just to “get in and anything can happen” will ever put the effort in to win a division title and make their path slightly easier.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Every time they mention how many points the Kings are away from the division lead, I’m reminded that they have more Stanley Cups than division titles. Not complaining about that but it’s hard to believe that a team who’s goal every year is just to “get in and anything can happen” will ever put the effort in to win a division title and make their path slightly easier.
The Kings used to be built for the playoffs and it paid twice. The regular and the play offs are two very different seasons.

unicornpig

Dec 8, 2017
scratched a few games then your first shift you give up a turnover leading to a rush the other way...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad