GDT: 2022-23 season game 39 LA Kings vs Colorado Avalanche @6:00pm 12/29/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FlJa6sGWIAECJoW

Los Angeles Kings (20-12-6, 46pts, 2nd in Pacific)@ Colorado Avalanche(19-12-2, 40pts, 4th in Central)
Ball Arena | Denver, CO
TIME: 6:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
71xPOsO.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings

TDslHNw.png

aHs2HJu.png

phzMZGc.png

KcElvz0.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, Trevor Moore
Covid: N/A
Injured: Arthur Kaliyev

:avs
YOrX2LX.png

L7aYCnW.png

Injuries: Gabriel Landeskog, Bowen Byram, Nathan MacKinnon, Josh Manson, Darren Helm, Valeri Nichushkin, Pavel Francouz
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: King'sPawn

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
If the Kings win this game, it's another one that doesn't count due to the Avs' injuries.
In addition, since ARZ beat the Avs the other night, it would equate to an epic failure if the Kings didn’t win.

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
And don’t forget, if the Kings win an injured underperforming team it’s because Todd is a genius.
You know that concept only comes from the clown show who pins every loss on the inept coaching skills of TM.

That’s awesome that you make fun of yourself, proud of you.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
LAST 5 GAMES AT COLORADO:
vsavs5.jpg

0-5-0.

Outscored 5 to 26.

Kings haven't won in Colorado since Feb 2020.

In total the Kings have lost 9 straight games to the Avalanche:
vsavs9.jpg
It's the price paid for the 3-0 upset win at the Air Force Academy Stadium Series game in Feb 2020 when we first began tanking. My wife surprised me with tickets and it was f***ing awesome. Toffoli had a hat trick and A-Mart was a stud in their respective last games as Kings.

The traffic was bad, but we just waited it out with beers and made friends with a bunch of friendly but disappointed Canadian Avs fans. :laugh:

What no talent assclown ex king is getting a hatty against us tonight? Let’s see…

Kurtis MacDermid, come on down!!​

I'd love a Kermit hat trick. I'm still holding out hope we'll bring him back someday. Imagine him on Lizotte's wing instead of Lemieux.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Will be section 240, row 2 tonight. Was in LA for Christmas and went to Team LA store, xmas eve at 10 AM,
to get a Fiala 22 *reverse retro (so as to be able to wear TONIGHT and not order online and have a few days too late) and they were closed - although said they were open. So bummed won't have that, but can wear a Kopitar jersey circa year 2012.

Reminds me to now go online and just get one.
* or black, if they didn't have reverse retro
Still pumped and looking forward!!

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
You know that concept only comes from the clown show who pins every loss on the inept coaching skills of TM.

That’s awesome that you make fun of yourself, proud of you.
You’re right. Todd does no wrong.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hoven saying Kaliyev out several weeks 😫

Arty has been a truck otherwise, dude takes hits and bounces right back up, been impressed with his moxie/durability reduced minutes nonwithstanding

must have been a fracture or something on that shot block otherwise 32 year old UkranianRussianAmericanCanadianHalfBrother breaks you

SaltyElkHunter

Grocery Shopping in the woods
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Arty has been a truck otherwise, dude takes hits and bounces right back up, been impressed with his moxie/durability reduced minutes nonwithstanding

must have been a fracture or something on that shot block otherwise 32 year old UkranianRussianAmericanCanadianHalfBrother breaks you
Hahahahaha. I heard he was gonna be a ringer for Cuba in the little league World Series and faked this injury.

Reactions: tny760

Sparky206

Nov 13, 2019
What no talent assclown ex king is getting a hatty against us tonight? Let’s see…

Kurtis MacDermid, come on down!!​

Laughable that hes termed as needed as a 7th D man against us. The biggest hits from a king in the last 5 games have come from Blake Lizotte

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
From Dooley based on yesterday’s practice:

Fiala – Kopitar – Kempe
Iafallo – Danault – Arvidsson
Anderson-Dolan – Lizotte – Vilardi
Grundstrom – Byfield – Kupari
Lemieux

Anderson – Doughty
Durzi – Roy
Edler – Walker
Spence

Copley
Quick

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
Will be section 240, row 2 tonight. Was in LA for Christmas and went to Team LA store, xmas eve at 10 AM,
to get a Fiala 22 *reverse retro (so as to be able to wear TONIGHT and not order online and have a few days too late) and they were closed - although said they were open. So bummed won't have that, but can wear a Kopitar jersey circa year 2012.

Reminds me to now go online and just get one.
* or black, if they didn't have reverse retro
Still pumped and looking forward!!

That's the one I ordered back when they were first released months ago. Only got it a week ago. Hopefully, you get one, they are pretty sick.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00