GDT: 2022-23 season game 37 LA Kings vs Arizona Coyotes @6:30pm 12/23/22

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Yotes playing well, and having the run of it. Apropriate response from JAD and appropriate response from Lemieux to back up JAD. aLthough he was too close to putting the Kings down a man. With Kopitar, Fiala, Arvidson and Kempe. The Kings should be a threat on the 4 on 4 if a LD does not get wrong handed.
OOps I see Lemiux and now Moore blew it. And QUick pays the price.

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
He said what he said, man.

obviously his primary intention isn't to call out the coach but those words aren't meaningless.

Gabe's a guy whose emotions aren't well hidden, if he's expressing a dire to 'settle down' he's not being coy.
I agree with that, but I think he was more saying that you like to stay with the same line, but sometimes injuries and circumstances prevent that. It makes it more difficult to stay consistent. I don't think it had anything to do with coaching at all.

We all get puzzled by decisions but we have very little information. Players are in the room, at practices, meetings, etc. When they get moved around in the lineup they know exactly why it's happening.

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
He's not wrong about Todds deployment. He made thing worse when he put Kempe at 3c and Valardi on the Wing. Neither guy had chemistry or scored until he changed things back. Kaliyev on the top line didn't work either.
I thought Kaliyev looked fine, he had a few really good chances just couldn't get stuff to go in. Kempe looked way worse on the top line for way longer

Reactions: Schmooley

bland

Jul 1, 2004
That last pinch by Spence was remarkable, hope they show it on replay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad