GDT: 2022-23 season game 36 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @7:30pm 12/22/22

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Low quality post
DD should stopped and turned around when the player went behind the net. He would have been there to cover the goal scorer . THe goalie is responsible for the wrap around and there were other Kings on that side as well. Labeling a post low quality without explanation is extra low quality posting.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I didnt listen to postgame.. assuming he mentioned that? Vilardi was great.. he's trying to get his mojo (trademark) notice I couldnt use tm there so as not to confuse the audience. He doesnt need to ride him hard. if you're gonna give Durzi 2nd pairing where he produces a brain fart every single shift, you gotta give GV some space. Next time TM whiteboards him on the bench GV should steal the sharpie and draw koala ears on his head
Yes Fox mentioned it, more than once, I believe. He is correct but it needs to be mentioned just one time, by the coaches as you allude to.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
No, that 3rd goal was 100% on Danault, he was puck watching, completely lost his man.....

and he was hooked/stick held right off the faceoff til he went to the net. he had no chance to defend after the draw and then it was too late. all he could do was watch as the pass was made.

Yeah it worries me too.. But I like that he's doing things down there... like tonite carried the puck through the whole team and dished it to Turcotte - while up here he was losing the puck every other stick handle. There are just no spots for him at the center.. except the 4th line...I dont think Koala will demote Lizotte to 4th

Byfield will be the 3rd line center.Lizotte is just a placeholder.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
and he was hooked/stick held right off the faceoff til he went to the net. he had no chance to defend after the draw and then it was too late. all he could do was watch as the pass was made.

Byfield will be the 3rd line center.Lizotte is just a placeholder.
After everything you've seen from this coaching staff - you sure that about? Ill be surprised if he gets the call back up in the first place.. dont u know there's vets to service? dont forget Lemieux is activated...so thats one less slot available - then its down to waiving guys like JAD or Grundstrom to allow a callup

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
After everything you've seen from this coaching staff - you sure that about? Ill be surprised if he gets the call back up in the first place.. dont u know there's vets to service? dont forget Lemieux is activated...so thats one less slot available - then its down to waiving guys like JAD or Grundstrom to allow a callup
Grundstrom has been terrible this year. Last night was a fine example of his brainless play. He will be scratched and probably platooned with the other 3. JAD will probably go back down at some point.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Grundstrom has been terrible this year. Last night was a fine example of his brainless play. He will be scratched and probably platooned with the other 3. JAD will probably go back down at some point.
A agree Grundstrum has been worthless. JAD and him would have to clear waivers...will be interesting re what they do with QB

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Yeah, it's a great movie. Not sure if I'd put it in top 10 (Zucker Brothers movies like Airplane, Top Secret, Naked Gun, Brain Donors are up there. Then there are Mel Brooks films). I get some don't like slapstick, but I love them.

Easily in my top 20 though. Removing slapstick it would be in my top 10.

Brain Donors maybe the most underrated comedy of all time....good pull there!

Reactions: King'sPawn

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
A agree Grundstrum has been worthless. JAD and him would have to clear waivers...will be interesting re what they do with QB

I've been really disappointed by him this year.

He doesn't appear to be able to have night-to-night consistency unfortunately. Pretty skilled player, very hard nosed and I love that, but he's gotta find a way to minimize liability whether he turns out to be a middle six scorer or 'just' a good 4th line checker with hands.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Don't look now but the Kings are suddenly on a 98-point pace. What a difference 9 days and new coach makes!
However you want to slice it they have significantly under achieved at certain times and there have been games the team have essentially quit. There’s been an issue there that may or may not have been fixed. We are now in the softest part of the schedule so stringing a few wins together is the minimum expectation. Credit where it’s due but it’s a bit early to believe with certainty that the problems are fixed.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Kurrilino

Go Stoll Go
Aug 6, 2005
Calgary
Wait, I'm absurd?? I don't remember being one of the mental cases calling for the coach's head and giving up on the season 9 days ago. L.....O......L

The point of a NHL season is to win the Stanley Cup.
It doesn't matter if the team will end with 98 points or 164.

The point is that this has no business being in the playoff and TM's way to coach will not help either.
I guess we would have a point if there is a trophy for 98 points, until then the Kings are in a bad shape

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad