GDT: 2022-23 season game 35 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 12/20/22

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
The Iafallo - Danault - Moore line would've received 50 minutes of icetime per game under Darryl Sutter. That cycling after strong defense to gain possession. *chef's kiss*

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
I would've been perfectly fine with the refs not calling any penalties or if you have to call penalties get them both. I don't see how you can single out Matt Roy in that scrum.

Depends, if you want to limit that activity you take one, I've done it that way too many times to count, but I've never seen it done like that, at that level that quickly

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I’m on east coast time, so I’m expecting these fools to win this one, cause I’m going to bed.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
He is actually more productive than Durzi on the PP at this moment.
Doughty has 9 powerplay points in 108 minutes before tonight.

Durzi has 9 powerplay points in 80 minutes.

He SHOULD be more productive, but it's actually rather telling that their production is about the same.

Reactions: Seattle King

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Doughty has 9 powerplay points in 108 minutes before tonight.

Durzi has 9 powerplay points in 80 minutes.

He SHOULD be more productive, but it's actually rather telling that their production is about the same.
A nice way to cut down on Doughty's minutes a little would be to put him on PP2. His ego and contract probably have him on PP1 more than his actual play and results do.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
It’s seriously frustrating that this team can ice a middle six of Kaliyev Danault Vilardi and Iafallo Byfield Arvidsson.

But don’t for off ice reasons.
I like QB but getting concerned . Swithced off the Reign at o-3 and Byfield had been floating and noticably sub par along with the rest of the team with Pete in net.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I like QB but getting concerned . Swithced off the Reign at o-3 and Byfield had been floating and noticably sub par along with the rest of the team with Pete in net.
He may be a little hurt, he hobbled off the ice at the end of the last game hacked in the back by your typical AHL goon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad