GDT: 2022-23 season game 35 LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30pm 12/20/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FkcOJoKUYAAseK4

Anaheim Ducks (9-20-3, 21pts, Last in Pacific)@ Los Angeles Kings(17-12-5, 39pts, 2nd in Pacific)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
VvVlCid.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
bvGtkZp.png

HGlcTkP.png

phzMZGc.png

KcElvz0.png

Scratched: Carl Grundstrom, Sean Walker, Samuel Fagemo
Covid: N/A
Injured: Brendan Lemieux

:ducks
G4V6MXK.png

pUFvfDz.png

Injuries: Jamie Drysdale, Isac Lundestrom, John Gibson, Derek Grant, Anthony Stolarz
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: Steve Zissou

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Buffalo went into Vegas last night and beat the Knights in regulation.

That means if the Kings can eek out another unimpressive win tonight, they'll be 4 points out of 1st in the division. :eek:

Reactions: lumbergh

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Buffalo went into Vegas last night and beat the Knights in regulation.

That means if the Kings can eek out another unimpressive win tonight, they'll be 4 points out of 1st in the division. :eek:
Gotta use P% right now..but yes the pacific is trash

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Gotta use P% right now..but yes the pacific is trash
I was pretty surprised to see the Kings and Knights have played the same amount of games.

Knights are 22-12, Kings are 17-17. Yet Kings are only 6 points behind.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Hate to say 'must win' but really have to take care of business at home. There are no schedule/travel/rest excuses anymore, everyone should be relatively healthy, Ducks have had an abysmal season. Kings haven't had a regulation win since Montreal and Ottawa, need to make some advances.

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Copley was the 1st goalie off the ice during the morning skate, so he's most likely to start again.
Aside from the Buffalo aberration Copley has allowed only 2 goals in each of four starts.
This is exactly the kind of consistency in net that you can build upon.
A team that knows they have a good chance to win if they score three goals is a confident team.
Even Todd couldnt fk this up. You roll Copley unless its back to back.
Ride the Pheonix! Yeah its a hot seat but the view is nice.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Aside from the Buffalo aberration Copley has allowed only 2 goals in each of four starts.
This is exactly the kind of consistency in net that you can build upon.
A team that knows they have a good chance to win if they score three goals is a confident team.
Even Todd couldnt fk this up. You roll Copley unless its back to back.
Ride the Pheonix! Yeah its a hot seat but the view is nice.
at somepoint he needs a break. I am surprised Quick is not going tonight and then have Copley play the Flames

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The ducks are bad in all categories, obviously they’ll win.
Two bad defensive teams. Should be an ugly high scoring game so at least this is the night to pad your stats.

at somepoint he needs a break. I am surprised Quick is not going tonight and then have Copley play the Flames
Eh I think it’s likely the Kings play loose today so Copley is a better fit and the Flames will be more structured so I think it’s an easier match for Quick ironically. Quick does much worse in loose games than structured games because at his age he still heavily commits and doesn’t play smart when the defense is out for lunch imo

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
Hopefully Copley gets both. Its not back to back. If I am Copley I want the net. I am a 30 year old UFA to be and this is the most golden opportunity that has opened in my entire career.
Quick has won 3 of his last 10 and I dont really want to use the guy unless I have to.
Ducks have found some recent success with Dostal in net, it wont necessarily be a walkover. He won the last 2 starts and the Ducks potted nine goals in support.

Reactions: LAKings88

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Word probably around that Copley is now the starter - so im sure advance scouts have some notes... and probably calling favors for info from Eastern conference teams

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
our lines still confuse me.

Why is Iafallo on the 2nd line? Should be Arvidsosn there and then have 3rd line of Iafallo-XXX-Vilardi. So that when QB comes back up you can plop him there adn Iafallo and Vilardi would have continued to develop chemistry.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Why is Iafallo on the 2nd line? Should be Arvidsosn there and then have 3rd line of Iafallo-XXX-Vilardi. So that when QB comes back up you can plop him there adn Iafallo and Vilardi would have continued to develop chemistry.
I'm actually glad that Arvidsson was moved off the Danault line. This is what I've been complaining about since last season: the Kings have depth and a bunch of vets, so put able rookies/prospects in roles where they have a stabilizing vet there to make the transition into the role easier.

So on that note, I would prefer Vilardi up in the 2RW spot, and put Iafallo on Kupari's line so he has a puck hound, too.

Reactions: YP44

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

GAbe for look at 3c before you recall Byfield

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad