GDT: 2022-23 season game 33 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @4:00pm 12/15/22

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Credit to Kempe for delivering. And all things considered, McLellan and the players did well enough to win.

Need to be mindful of fool's gold though. There's still a lot of improvement.
As I’ve said Kempe needs a kick now and then. Hopefully being dropped to the 3rd line serves that purpose.

There is a massive need to improve, primarily consistent mental effort. The way they blow hot and cold has got to be psychological and it’s somewhere between coaching, player leadership, dressing room dynamics and individual responsibility. Seeing them beat Boston demonstrates that in spades and highlights a wider issue that just a bad game of two because it keeps happening.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
He usually scores in bunches. Maybe he'll go on a hot streak.

Currently scoring at a 30 goal pace.
Love to see Kempe score a Hatty next game and the game after that and after that too. He's a sniper given the right linemates Fiala and Kopi being the right ones

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
Love to see Kempe score a Hatty next game and the game after that and after that too. He's a sniper given the right linemates Fiala and Kopi being the right ones
Kempe scored both goals from the right side last night. I’ve noticed that he hasn’t been stationed there as much on the PP this season. He is pretty deadly with that one timer.

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Kempe scored both goals from the right side last night. I’ve noticed that he hasn’t been stationed there as much on the PP this season. He is pretty deadly with that one timer.

Kempe should have the same role as Kaliyev on the powerplay, the trigger man. Fiala the bumper, Vilardi works the boards and net front. Kopi and Doughty can play with themselves at the point.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
kempe playing wing on the top line .. wonder if it hurt coach that the line instantly started scoring? its like putting people in positions to succeed works .. haha still want coach gone when we get home ...

I take it you didn't know that this line was together for a while....before tonight........Thats the only explanation I can give, or you just don't give a f*** about being honest.......one of the two.

@Raccoon Jesus this is JUST the type of post I was telling you about.....people invent shit to be mad about.

Reactions: KingTech

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
I take it you didn't know that this line was together for a while....before tonight........Thats the only explanation I can give, or you just don't give a f*** about being honest.......one of the two.

@Raccoon Jesus this is JUST the type of post I was telling you about.....people invent shit to be mad about.
actually read it in a article .. but sure ... invent stuff about me to be mad at .. haha

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Kempe should have the same role as Kaliyev on the powerplay, the trigger man. Fiala the bumper, Vilardi works the boards and net front. Kopi and Doughty can play with themselves at the point.
Kempe was in that role all preseason and scored. Then the first game of the season they all of a sudden put Fiala there and the unit got worse. Kempe shoots well from that spot.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

...you know Kempe was playing 3C this whole trip and was moved off that exact PP spot before for...coach reasons?

That's what he's referencing, if you can't grasp that, I don't know what to tell you

Yeah that line was previously together and was rightfully shook up but Kempe's usage after wasn't a Kempe punishment it was a team punishment

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
...you know Kempe was playing 3C this whole trip and was moved off that exact PP spot before for...coach reasons?

That's what he's referencing, if you can't grasp that, I don't know what to tell you

Yeah that line was previously together and was rightfully shook up but Kempe's usage after wasn't a Kempe punishment it was a team punishment

LOL of course he wasn't referencing that, his entire post reads like he had no f***ing idea that line was together....

And the entire trip...all 4 games?.....

So it was together before.....and RIGHTFULLY shook up.......and then a guy complaines that Kempe wasn't playing there before....YET I'M THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GET IT? lmao .....unf***ing believable...

f*** it...nevermind, you continue to coddle the clueless and asinine.....I will continue to call them out for bitching about stupid shit....and the world turns.....

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
LOL of course he wasn't referencing that, his entire post reads like he had no f***ing idea that line was together....

So it was together before.....and RIGHTFULLY shook up.......and then a guy complaines that Kempe wasn't playing there before....YET I'M THE ONE WHO DOESN'T GET IT? lmao .....unf***ing believable...

f*** it...nevermind, you continue to coddle the clueless and asinine.....I will continue to call them out for bitching about stupid shit....and the world turns.....
Haha you need a chill pill .. remember this is the internet .. and i haven't missed watching a game all year .. dunno what else to say to you yo, it seems like only you can be right and no one else

Reactions: ru4reals

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Haha you need a chill pill .. remember this is the internet .. and i haven't missed watching a game all year .. dunno what else to say to you yo, it seems like only you can be right and no one else

Dude, I'm wrong probably 90 percent of the time, this is not one of those times. Don't post like you are surprised when Kenpe scores on the first line like this is the first time he's been there

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
Sigh it was it was a sarcastic excitement... it more of a dig on coach not kempe .. I haven't Liked TM since the sharks

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

wackaflocka.gif

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Sigh it was it was a sarcastic excitement... it more of a dig on coach not kempe .. I haven't Liked TM since the sharks

I know exactly what it was, and I outlined why it was f***ing idiotic....

Because the COACH....put Kempe on the 1st line initially......and your post, is a stupid bitch whine fest, of OMG see what happens when you put Kempe on the 1st line.....

Like I said, there are REAL things to bitch about, stupid shit like that, isn't one of them...

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
more and more I think that the improvement in the PP is due to the acquisition of Fiala than anything else, he’s been so good
He's definitely been a major factor. His ability to complete cross ice passes through traffic to dangerous players is much more lethal than perimeter passes or playing catch at the point.

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
I know exactly what it was, and I outlined why it was f***ing idiotic....

Because the COACH....put Kempe on the 1st line initially......and your post, is a stupid bitch whine fest, of OMG see what happens when you put Kempe on the 1st line.....

Like I said, there are REAL things to bitch about, stupid shit like that, isn't one of them...
And a comment on a internet message board is a real thing to bitch about? Haha 😜

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
And a comment on a internet message board is a real thing to bitch about? Haha 😜

No, it's the 97 other things that went wrong before 10am this morning......you just got the brunt of it, because it was in the top 3rd of stupid shit I already heard that day

tkb81

Mar 15, 2009
No, it's the 97 other things that went wrong before 10am this morning......you just got the brunt of it, because it was in the top 3rd of stupid shit I already heard that day
sounds like you need a little break from the internet ... it should not make you so miserable .. .save that honor for our team .. haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad