GDT: 2022-23 season game 33 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @4:00pm 12/15/22

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Forgive me Mr. Sensitive, the Kings gave up 12 goals in the previous two games and played like shit for 40 minutes tonight.
OK you are forgiven , as long as you work on your name calling issue over the holidays.
And only because you are a knowledgeable long term poster that usually earns my respect.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
This is the 'get in and anything can happen' of regular season wins.
Interesting foreshadowing with a phrase usually associated with the playoffs. Gonna be a hell of a battle the rest of this way. Fans may give up emotionally but this team does not. The Kings are going to need a better home and Conference record to make it. Those 4 point games.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
lmao, soz. was standing there with his arm up reaching for a stick that wasn't coming, not complaining to the ref. i'll try to keep my complaints honest.

LOL no you wont', you can't even recognize what happened..... Durzi's stick got slashed out of his hands, he wanted a penalty, he lifted his now free arms....and you wanted him to do.....what differently, NOT raise his arm? Because THAT was the difference??

f***ing unreal....

Reactions: EmuRidingLuffy

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Hey all! @All The Kings Men and I got the scoop! Tomorrow morning, the Kings will announce their new HEAD COACH for the unforeseeable future:

52A1C537-8AE7-4C50-9A20-5DC43BE577C2.jpeg

LOL, suckers.

Like the great Axl Rose once said, ‘Don’t Cry’…..

Last edited:

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Glad the Kings won. Pretty much won against all odds and in spite of themselves. Penalties, penalties, penalties.

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. The Kings have lost 10 of their last 15 games (four of them in overtime) giving up more than four goals per game in the process.

There are some lineup changes that must be made. Walker and Edler don’t belong on this team. Roy and Durzi are circling the drain. Kempe doesn’t belong at 3C. We need a starting goalie. There’s a lot of work to do and I’m still not sure Blake and Todd are the guys to do it.

Surf Nutz

May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Glad the Kings won. Pretty much won against all odds and in spite of themselves. Penalties, penalties, penalties.

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. The Kings have lost 10 of their last 15 games (four of them in overtime) giving up more than four goals per game in the process.

There are some lineup changes that must be made. Walker and Edler don’t belong on this team. Roy and Durzi are circling the drain. Kempe doesn’t belong at 3C. We need a starting goalie. There’s a lot of work to do and I’m still not sure Blake and Todd are the guys to do it.
Who is our backup goalie if we acquire a number one? Where do we acquire a number one?

Extremely muscular finger! As if that is the work out pose she has it in for many hours every week!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Credit to Kempe for delivering. And all things considered, McLellan and the players did well enough to win.

Need to be mindful of fool's gold though. There's still a lot of improvement.
He usually scores in bunches. Maybe he'll go on a hot streak.

Currently scoring at a 30 goal pace.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Credit to Kempe for delivering. And all things considered, McLellan and the players did well enough to win.

Need to be mindful of fool's gold though. There's still a lot of improvement.

That's exactly it.

Yay we skated by on a skills competition after getting bailed out by our goalie all night and pulling on out of our ass on a 2 man advantage before doing everything we could to lose in overtime.

Give me a four game winning streak against the upcoming bottom feeders and I'll change my tune but until then f*** this team nothing's changed except a horseshoe up Copley's ass.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00