GDT: 2022-23 season game 33 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @4:00pm 12/15/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
FkCY6DbXkAE1Nhy

Los Angeles Kings (15-12-5, 35pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Boston Bruins(23-4-1, 47pts, 1st in Atlantic)
TD Garden | Boston, MA
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
6g9EAyq.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
lsD1BEu.png

Vr6wPaE.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Tobias Bjornfot, Viktor Arvidsson, Rasmus Kupari, Jordan Spence

Covid: N/A
Injured: Brendan Lemieux

:bruins
2jQp3RE.png

g2tmJfi.png

Injuries: Hampus Lindholm
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Reactions: ru4reals

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
So based on line rushes Spence sits, so why call/keep him up? I get more confused by the day. I suppose if he comes in and kills it it would create pressure to sit/waive Walker.

Surely you play the best players available, especially after the sh!t show vs Buffalo.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Zach Dooley has listed as below.....still same crap dcorp and rest assured another 4 spot minimally on the way.
Spence not playing while Walker/Durzi/Roy continue to flounder. At least Bjornfot getting repeated playing time.

Fiala - Kopitar - Kaliyev
Anderson-Dolan - Danault - Moore
Iafallo - Kempe - Vilardi
Grundstrom - Lizotte - Fagemo

Anderson - Doughty
Durzi - Roy
Bjornfot - Walker

Reactions: King'sPawn

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
So based on line rushes Spence sits, so why call/keep him up? I get more confused by the day. I suppose if he comes in and kills it it would create pressure to sit/waive Walker.

Surely you play the best players available, especially after the sh!t show vs Buffalo.
The posted line rushes are from a couple of days ago. It was an optional skate this morning so no updated line rushes today.

Reactions: Statto

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Little did we know Todd is actually trying to get canned but Blake has no clue. But here we go lets see how many goals they let in today.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
What is needed tonight: a 7-1 loss, so they will actually be forced to do something (but probably just make an Ontario Reign callup that does not play anyway)
A 4-3 loss, will only be 'celebrated' as making 'postive steps'
I have 2 great seats, for AVS-KINGS game in Denver Dec 29 and I want to see
*3 or more of the following that night::::::
1. new coach
2. new LEGIT top 4 LHD
3. Quinton Byfield, and playing 16 mins
4. not see Walker, Edler and even Roy
5. would hope to see Brandt Clarke, but by Dec 29, he will be going to a medal game
for Team Canada.
6. A PK that will not give the AVS 3 PP goals.
7. Either Lemieux, or a new, 6'2" 225 lb wing that is capable of skating a regular shift
and able to physically destroy opponents with hits and if needed, fists.
8. I don't want to see Roy take 2 to 3, 55 foot, 72 mph slapshots as soon he crosses the blueline, despite having 3 to 4 other superior options. If I see that, I may finally think about becoming an AVS fan, since living in Denver since 2006....(not erven a Cup run here 6 months ago made me want to) yet bleeding forum blue and gold since 1972 (50 years..half century)....which includes having attended BOTH miracle on Manchester and Frenzy on Figueroa....only others I know that were at both: Daryl Evans, Jim Fox, Bob Miller. Nick Nickson.
* BUT NOT #8

Seattle King

Aug 19, 2022
This is another game I am not going to bother to watch.
It's sad really. I like hockey though so why watch this mess when there are several other quality games on.
Maybe the front office will start solving urgent roster problems and the team might capture my interest again.

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
Zach Dooley has listed as below.....still same crap dcorp and rest assured another 4 spot minimally on the way.
Spence not playing while Walker/Durzi/Roy continue to flounder. At least Bjornfot getting repeated playing time.

Fiala - Kopitar - Kaliyev
Anderson-Dolan - Danault - Moore
Iafallo - Kempe - Vilardi
Grundstrom - Lizotte - Fagemo

Anderson - Doughty
Durzi - Roy
Bjornfot - Walker
Would love to see Vilardi in place of Dolan

Reactions: YP44

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
What is needed tonight: a 7-1 loss, so they will actually be forced to do something (but probably just make an Ontario Reign callup that does not play anyway)
A 4-3 loss, will only be 'celebrated' as making 'postive steps'
I have 2 great seats, for AVS-KINGS game in Denver Dec 29 and I want to see
*3 or more of the following that night::::::
1. new coach
2. new LEGIT top 4 LHD
3. Quinton Byfield, and playing 16 mins
4. not see Walker, Edler and even Roy
5. would hope to see Brandt Clarke, but by Dec 29, he will be going to a medal game
for Team Canada.
6. A PK that will not give the AVS 3 PP goals.
7. Either Lemieux, or a new, 6'2" 225 lb wing that is capable of skating a regular shift
and able to physically destroy opponents with hits and if needed, fists.
8. I don't want to see Roy take 2 to 3, 55 foot, 72 mph slapshots as soon he crosses the blueline, despite having 3 to 4 other superior options. If I see that, I may finally think about becoming an AVS fan, since living in Denver since 2006....(not erven a Cup run here 6 months ago made me want to) yet bleeding forum blue and gold since 1972 (50 years..half century)....which includes having attended BOTH miracle on Manchester and Frenzy on Figueroa....only others I know that were at both: Daryl Evans, Jim Fox, Bob Miller. Nick Nickson.
* BUT NOT #8
I used to go to Monarchs games a few times a year since tickets were cheap and I live 1 town away from Manchester. I remember watching Quick when I was like 18-19yo back in 2009 or somewhere around there thinking he would end up being a solid goalie.

Stanley Cup winner.
Conn Smythe winner.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Would love to see Vilardi in place of Dolan
Prob going w JAD because he's a lefty.. to me being the side you shoot is way more important for D since you can face down ice on your forehand for moving pucks to the middle or up the boards..much harder on your backhand.. but for forwards it really doesnt mean squat not so much harder to catch a pass on the rush on your backhand.. and if carrying the puck can skate to the other wing if you want let the other guy criss cross... can open up for one timers entering the o-zone. So Id hope he's picking JAD for reasons other than what side he shoots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad