GDT: 2022-23 season game 33 LA Kings vs Boston Bruins @4:00pm 12/15/22

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
People acting like the Kings are good because they beat Boston rather than using logic that Boston didn’t wake up to play a meaningless game against a mediocre team. Common thing for good teams to drop games to bad uninteresting teams. We got the two points but let’s not be delusional.

Pucknut50

Jun 13, 2007
People acting like the Kings are good because they beat Boston rather than using logic that Boston didn’t wake up to play a meaningless game against a mediocre team. Common thing for good teams to drop games to bad uninteresting teams. We got the two points but let’s not be delusional.
Always here to burst any good games by the Kings. At least you're consistent. We get it until they upgrade the backend the Kings are an Average Hockey club.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Always here to burst any good games by the Kings. At least you're consistent. We get it until they upgrade the backend the Kings are an Average Hockey club.
Yeah because thinking every time they get a win that “this must be the game they change it around” is tiring as well. They are going to be like this all season because they have massive holes on the roster. Would be better to just be happy they got the point rather than assume that they made a turning point. I’d rather be realistic about where the team is rather than delusional like some people. How many good games have they had that followed by some of the most embarrassing hockey we’ve ever seen? That’s not going anywhere. The roster isn’t going to magically fix itself after a good performance. At least most of us are honest with where the team is rather than be blindly optimistic. I was optimistic about the team before the season started. We all knew the issues at D but I don’t think any of us expected the defense to be this bad.

Reactions: AbsentMojo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad