GDT: 2022-23 season game 32 LA Kings vs Buffalo Sabres @4:00pm 12/13/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Fj3r8_DWAAIfJ4N

Los Angeles Kings (15-11-5, 35pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Buffalo Sabres(12-14-2, 26pts, Last in Metro)
Keybank Center | Buffalo, NY
TIME: 4:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
Q3XA9ia.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
2vQYZSy.png

7SSUScL.png

phzMZGc.png

cGOrZMx.png

Scratched: Tobias Bjornfot, Viktor Arvidsson, Rasmus Kupari, Jordan Spence

Covid: N/A
Injured: Brendan Lemieux

:sabres

bAv2Htl.png

s01OuBE.png

Injuries: Eric Comrie, Vinnie Hinostroza, Ilya Lyubshkin
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Not gonna be able to watch live, but definitely recording, should be an absolute circus

but because hockey 0-0 tie game goes to shootout

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Fortunately, I won't be able to watch tonight's game because I chose not to. It might not be pretty. Lol.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Björnfot not playing is still perplexing. Given we are dressing 4 RHD why call up Spence unless they don’t trust Björnfot? If that’s the case send him down. Both not playing makes zero sense.

Tmac gunna Tmac.....rolling with the same D pairings that routinely give up 5 goals per game going against the Second highest scoring team in the NHL. If you are a betting man take the over...probably looking at a 6-2 loss with this lineup.

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Calling up Spence and Kupari only to put JAD in the top six while leaving Fagemo on the bench and the D pairings as-is is exactly why we're calling for heads.

THIS. Tmac stepping on the same rake again and again. From LAKinsider...Happy Fagemo checks in but weird positioning. Good to see Bjornfot check in but hard to expect much given he was last in TOI, though being a +2 in a game they Kings gave up 6 goals.

Fiala – Kopitar – Kaliyev
Anderson-Dolan – Danault – Moore
Iafallo – Kempe – Vilardi
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Fagemo

Anderson – Doughty
Durzi – Roy
Bjornfot – Walker

Copley
Quick

Last edited:
Reactions: LAKings88

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Calling up Spence and Kupari only to put JAD in the top six while leaving Fagemo on the bench and the D pairings as-is is exactly why we're calling for heads.

And this is why shit like this, can't be taken seriously....

OMG he's not giving kids the chance....

OMG he's giving the kid a chance........

f***, can't win either way I suppose.......

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
And this is why shit like this, can't be taken seriously....

OMG he's not giving kids the chance....

OMG he's giving the kid a chance........

f***, can't win either way I suppose.......

2pts in 2 games and +2 for a projected middle sixer in that role who looked stronger and stronger the more minutes he spent with them and instead he's benched and then buried on the 4th when he's 'allowed' back in the lineup when the dude he is compared to goes on leave

16 points in 66 games and -15 for a projected bottom sixer in that role and instead he's elevated to the 2nd

It took our leading pp goal scorer more than a full season of NHL games to be elevated to that level and even then it only happened with other massive forward failures and injuries

At least pretend to understand nuance if you want people to talk to you, otherwise feel free to continue walking off that short pier of people who don't have you on ignore

YAYSAY

Feb 18, 2016
THIS. Tmac stepping on the same rake again and again. From LAKinsider...Happy Fagemo checks in but weird positioning. Good to Bjornfot check in but hard to expect much given he was last in TOI, though being a +2 in a game they Kings gave up 6 goals.

Fiala – Kopitar – Kaliyev
Anderson-Dolan – Danault – Moore
Iafallo – Kempe – Vilardi
Grundstrom – Lizotte – Fagemo

Anderson – Doughty
Durzi – Roy
Bjornfot – Walker

Copley
Quick
Would rather see Vilardi with Danault, third line has not been working since moving Kempe and it could be a good opportunity to get Vilardi going again. JAD has never impressed me, just looks like another Wagner, but perhaps they're trying to showcase him for a trade?

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
2pts in 2 games and +2 for a projected middle sixer in that role who looked stronger and stronger the more minutes he spent with them and instead he's benched and then buried on the 4th when he's 'allowed' back in the lineup when the dude he is compared to goes on leave

16 points in 66 games and -15 for a projected bottom sixer in that role and instead he's elevated to the 2nd

It took our leading pp goal scorer more than a full season of NHL games to be elevated to that level and even then it only happened with other massive forward failures and injuries

At least pretend to understand nuance if you want people to talk to you, otherwise feel free to continue walking off that short pier of people who don't have you on ignore

So which is it, is he giving kids a chance or is he not?

If you argue he's not, then explain how JAD is playing in the top six......

I will wait...or is your idiotic f***ing nuance that....you dont like the kid he's giving a chance too?

And you want to talk about nuance, yet you f***ing ignore everything outside of a stat sheet......f***ing brilliant....

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I will wait...or is your idiotic f***ing nuance that....you dont like the kid he's giving a chance too?

And you want to talk about nuance, yet you f***ing ignore everything outside of a stat sheet......f***ing brilliant....

It's gonna be a long night for you.

funky

Time for the future. More Byfield and Clarke
Mar 9, 2002

Because JAD is fodder. He may carve out a decent career as a bottom line guy. He is not a guy expected to be a scoring leader. Fagemo is. Fagemo also plays a game similar to Arvidsson in the fact that he shoots from anywhere and shoots often.

Yes we want the kids to play but we want the right kids places in the right spots. Not so hard to comprehend.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Because JAD is fodder. He may carve out a decent career as a bottom line guy. He is not a guy expected to be a scoring leader. Fagemo is. Fagemo also plays a game similar to Arvidsson in the fact that he shoots from anywhere and shoots often.

Yes we want the kids to play but we want the right kids places in the right spots. Not so hard to comprehend.

JAD is fodder....so....JAD 23 years old, is fodder, as a former 2nd rounder, but Fagemo at 22 years old...former 2nd rounder...is....expected to be a scoring leader???

f*** those are some lofty expectations for a guy with 6 NHL games....

mysterman2

Jul 11, 2020
So Cal
Hope JAD lights it up and proves to be a top 6er. Happy for the kid as this may be his opportunity to show hes a legit NHLers and never look back. That said- seems off in that Fagemo with his scouting report and coming off a great performance against Carolina gets relegated like Arthur Kaliyev of last season.

Real issue here is the D corp....Happy for Bjornfot and hope he performs well but apart from that its pure folly expecting something new from Durzi/Walker/Roy. Walker is Durzi without the chasm, not as good offensively, not as bad defensively, but still not good enough consistently.

Last edited:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kings will shut out Buffalo, and because of a good game, some sycophants will pretend that everything is okay. And some HFBoards posters who ironically say critics overreact when they have responses to a bad game will use this single game as evidence that "haterz were all wrong"

Reactions: Little Psycho

Kingfan1967

Oct 6, 2017
calling up players and not playing them is just giving the players a little more money, happens with all teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00