GDT: 2022-23 season game 28 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @4:00pm 12/6/22

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Not to be too much of a downer, but we beat Ottawa. I'm not impressed.

Kings are 11 for their last 22 on the PP. Now that is impressive.

Copley was good. If he's a significant upgrade over what Cal was giving us, than the team is instantly better.

PK is terrible. It's got to be sub 70% the last 10 games or so.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Good, boring ass road win vs. a team we're 'supposed' to beat. That's how you start a road trip.

Very happy for Copley, team gave him some run support but he was confident and in control all night, and focused enough to make the big save when called upon after minutes of nothing.

MynameisKing

Sep 29, 2010
GB
Nice of the Kings to change tactics of standing up and challenging the reciever of passes instead of letting them take the puck, gain speed into the zone, all while our D backs all the way down to our net. Also I like the, "put a body on the puck carrier any chance you get". You don't have to crush people into the boards. Just put a body on someone. No free wheeling and freedom to do whatever they want once the Sens touch the puck. It is a lot harder to make decisions with the puck with someone draped all over you. Can't be sure if these changes in tactics came from TM.

SufferingSelfCreated

Apr 5, 2020
Good, boring ass road win vs. a team we're 'supposed' to beat. That's how you start a road trip.

Very happy for Copley, team gave him some run support but he was confident and in control all night, and focused enough to make the big save when called upon after minutes of nothing.
He looked confident where Cal looked lost.

Schmooley

Apr 5, 2016
Good win! Solid up and down. Something to build on and come out on top this roadtrip.
The top 9 is pretty stacked with talent. Though Id say Kempe and Danault cant be 100% healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad