GDT: 2022-23 season game 28 LA Kings vs Ottawa Senators @4:00pm 12/6/22

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Los Angeles Kings (13-10-4, 30pts, 3rd in Pacific)@ Ottawa Sentors(10-13-1, 21pts, Last in Atlantic)
Staples Center | Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

REGULAR SEASON STATS
IGbtSVi.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
2vQYZSy.png

uox40qb.png

l1sKMMK.png

T2PIIZE.png

Scratched: Sean Walker, Brandt Clarke, Jaret Anderson-Dolan
Covid: N/A
Injured: Brendan Lemieux

:sens
GLr577B.png

OTXYVNE.png

Injuries: Artem Zub, Josh Norris, Jacob Bernard-Docker
Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kempe centering Gabe and AI. I honestly don’t know what to expect but I hope Copley has a good game.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
I love Kaliyev on the 1st line, and I love the experimentation on the 3rd line. I think Iafallo will be a big boost there, and Kempe should thrive as the puck transporter between two great o-zone players in AI and Gabe.

Our forwards haven't really been the problem this year though, so fingers crossed on our bottom four defensemen and goaltending.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
be interesting to see how that third line works out. Where does QB fit in in when he comes back?
Also good to see Copley getting the start

Fishhead

Jul 15, 2003
PNW
There is a really nice balance on all these lines, each has some scoring ability, a guy who can control, and a play driver. I think a lot of us have been suggesting trying lines like this for a long time.

Hopefully they don't completely shit the bed up front.

Toby/Roy was not a good pairing in the past, but they looked pretty damn solid since the recall. Hopefully they keep that up.

Reactions: lumbergh

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
be interesting to see how that third line works out. Where does QB fit in in when he comes back?
Also good to see Copley getting the start
Whatever happens tonite on 3rd line, give those guys some time to gel (esp since Iafallo will be rusty). Re QB if they decide to move him up, down goes Fagemo (down goes Frazier!).. QB will be on the 4th line... unless they stick Kaliyev back there again... Lemieux will require someone waived or send back of bjornfot assuming no other injuries. There are too many vet wings in the pipeline... id rather QB get top line top PP minutes in Ontario.

Reactions: sbb11260

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Is it possible that this “third” line will actually be the second line?

To me it’s a more dangerous line than the Danault line. All 3(Iaffalo, Kempe, Vilardi) can score…Vilardi has a lot more goals than anyone on the Danualt line.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
After say 5 minutes and the experiment fails Iaffalo will be right up on the first line. LOL. I want to see the Byfield, Iaffalo, and Vilardi line again this season and see if they can click again.

Reactions: BringTheReign

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
After say 5 minutes and the experiment fails Iaffalo will be right up on the first line. LOL. I want to see the Byfield, Iaffalo, and Vilardi line again this season and see if they can click again.
Iafallo, Kopitar, Fiala?
I mean maybe worth a shot.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
Iafallo, Kopitar, Fiala?
I mean maybe worth a shot.
No you're right I was being a bit facetious as we all remember how quickly Iafallo moved back to Kopitar's line with Kempe as soon as an experiment fails with Todd.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad