Celtics/NBA 2022-23 NBA Off-Season II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
only 4-6 weeks which impacts training camp at the present time.... remember when the season begins, this isn't like Gallinari
Trust me, why should you, this will roll over into the season. He may be back for the regular season but without the training camp.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Now I'm curious.

At first I thought possibly gambling, but since the league apparently is staying out of it that wouldn't be the case.

Everyone on twitter is making the same "he better not have cheated on Nia Long" joke.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Now I'm curious.

At first I thought possibly gambling, but since the league apparently is staying out of it that wouldn't be the case.

Everyone on twitter is making the same "he better not have cheated on Nia Long" joke.
I feel like substance abuse or assault/abuse of some kind. Hoping he came in fresh off a joint or something but for them to put it out there it has to be something.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Now I'm curious.

yup, but it could be one or more violations.... again, when did this occur is the most pressing question at this point

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
It’s gotta be right in the sweet spot of bad enough to get suspended and not bad enough to get fired, while also being an internal issue. My guess is it’s gonna be something dumb.

Hope no one was hurt.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
what a scumbag move by woj he’s clearly trying to beat shams to the punch

Reactions: CDJ

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
hearing reports that interim coach may be Joe Mazzullo, who was interviewed by the Jazz along with Will Hardy, who eventually got that job there, not Damon Stoudamire....

further clarity is coming says Woj within 24-48 hours speaking on ESPN w/ SVP but do not expect Stevens to return to the sidelines as reported at this early hour.... length of suspension or penalties is also being discussed but it won't rise to termination of contract, although that may be internally discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad