Injury Report: 2022-23 Injuries: Point, Jeannot, Eyssimont, Cernak, Hedman

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Sergachev is gonna have to play like 30mins at this rate.

Not sure how many games we can with both Hedman and Cernak out. If Hedman is this questionable one period into the playoffs, we already know the defense has taken a huge hit. I wonder if this is related to the incident about 15 games ago. Wasn't it when Svechnikov hit him that he couldn't get up?

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I wonder if Hedman took a hit to the head that didn't look too bad on the broadcast, but was caught by league/medical team. He was evaluated and told he had to sit, which may have been why Cooper said it was surprising.

Could have also been sudden explosive diarrhea. You'd think he could have possibly come back, but if you fire hose every time fluid goes in... I'd categorize that as "surprising" as well.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I wonder if Hedman took a hit to the head that didn't look too bad on the broadcast, but was caught by league/medical team. He was evaluated and told he had to sit, which may have been why Cooper said it was surprising.

Could have also been sudden explosive diarrhea. You'd think he could have possibly come back, but if you fire hose every time fluid goes in... I'd categorize that as "surprising" as well.
I wondered if he was maybe sick. Boston has a bug going around their roster right now. Maybe his baxk was seizing up.

I can't see him being pulled a precaution (unless concussion related) after 1 period in the playoffs. Even up 3, there was still plenty of hockey left before the "okay, rest up for the next game this ones in the bag"

Hammerlik

Feb 13, 2022
Okay, give me last year Bogo in the Rangers series and we are all good. Otherwise, let me find a corner to cry at.

DangeRouss

Sep 6, 2014
Bordeaux, Fra
PEB - Killer is the best PK line
why does Coop always try something else

Belly's importance on the defensive side is underestimated. His positioning, his ability to win pucks along the boards, his consistency and his collective spirit are precious in a team oriented on the attack.

He played a whole game and as usual nobody noticed. 80% faceoffs win vs the Leafs...

I don't buy the fact that he's washed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign with another team 1 or 2 more years.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Sergachev is gonna have to play like 30mins at this rate.

Not sure how many games we can with both Hedman and Cernak out. If Hedman is this questionable one period into the playoffs, we already know the defense has taken a huge hit. I wonder if this is related to the incident about 15 games ago. Wasn't it when Svechnikov hit him that he couldn't get up?
Might actually be if it's his back. He did grab his lower back immediately after hitting the boards.

Reactions: Stammertime91

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
PEB - Killer is the best PK line
why does Coop always try something else

Belly's importance on the defensive side is underestimated. His positioning, his ability to win pucks along the boards, his consistency and his collective spirit are precious in a team oriented on the attack.

He played a whole game and as usual nobody noticed. 80% faceoffs win vs the Leafs...

I don't buy the fact that he's washed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him sign with another team 1 or 2 more years.
I don't think anyone thinks hes washed, hes just a black hole for offense. Defensively hes sound.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
The strongest thing jeannot has ever done is take away the hf boards hate from cirelli and cernak.

What a warrior.
jeannotKOsmaller.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad